Chapter 8

I can't stop laughing at that pic I swear!

This is it. This is the moment. All morning people were rushing around helping me get ready and making sure everything was perfect. Now I'm about to walk down the Isle in this beautiful wedding dress.
"Calm down, Fel. It's gonna be perfect. " my mom tried calming my nerves. I nodded.
"I'm just really nervous." I said.
"I know I was nervous too." She said. Before I could answer it was our turn to walk out. We stepped out and everyone stood. We walked down the Isle and I couldn't keep the grin off my face when if I wanted to. Tyler was grinning also and when our eyes locked it was like no one else in the world existed.
We went through the rest of the wedding reciting vows and saying I dos and then the reception. We went out in to the floor to dance. I quietly sang along as I danced in my new husband's arms.
"I'm so happy." I whispered as we danced around the room.
"Me too." he smiled. I looked up into his eyes and kissed him. It was an amazing day and I was so happy as Tyler carried me to the door.
"It's my house it's not like this will be the first time we walk into it." I grinned as he struggled to put the key in the lock. Olivia was with my mom tonight giving Tyler and I the house.
"It will be the first time we walk in as newly weds." he said. I giggled at him and he finally got the door open. He carried me in a tossed me on the couch.
"Who was here?" I asked looking around the house at the lit candles and rose petals.
"Thea and Laurel." he said.
"They left the house with candles lit. That's dangerous." I commented. He just laughed at me and kissed me. I won't go in detail about the rest of the night.
The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and pulled a role on and went downstairs.
"Something smells good." I said walking over to Tyler where he was making pancakes. He out an arm around my waist and used is free hand to flip the pancake.
"My mom's recipe." he said. I looked around and noticed the floor and eggs and other ingredients.
"Aww you made homemade pancakes I thought you were making store bought mix." I said. He gasped pretending to be insulted.
"I would never!" he said. I laughed and pecked him on the lips. I then slid away from him and started making eggs.
"No making breakfast is my job." he said.
"We can do it together as husband and wife." I said smiling and turning on the burner next to the one he was using for the pancakes.
"Hey watch the eggs for a sec." I said. He nodded and I just moved to the other counter where the stereo was at and hooked up my phone. Then I blared the playlist I made with Tyler for the car a few weeks back. My favorite song came on and I sang along.
"Get out your guns
battles begun
Are you a saint or sinner
If loves a fight then I shall die
With my heart on trigger
they say before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for
well baby you are all that I adore
if love is what you need a soldier I will be
I'm an angel with a shotgun fire till the wars won I don't care if heaven won't take me back
I'll throw away my faith babe just to keep you safe
don't you know you're everything I have?"
Tyler and I sang and danced while we made breakfast. He was doing crazy dance moves to make me laugh and succeeding. I giggled and pinched some flour in my fingers and flicked it at him.
"Goof ball." I teased.
"You know you love me." he grinned. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. After three burnt pancakes, one burnt pan of eggs, and four burnt pieces of bacon, we finally finished making breakfast. I turned down the music and sat with him on the couch as we ate.
"I love you." I said.
"You've said that a few times." he said. I threw bacon at him and he caught it with his mouth.
"Wow, that was awesome." I laughed. He grinned and grabbed the bacon taking a bite off of it.
"Hey, my bacon!" I said taking it from him and taking a bite.
"Hey, you were the one that threw it at me." he said.
"Only cause you didn't tell me you loved me." I said.
"I love you." he said. He leaned in for a kiss but I pushed his face away.
"Nope." I said. He did puppy dog eyes and I laughed at him.
"Sorry but I'm mad at you." i joked.
"Come on Fel, please?" he begged. I laughed at him and put my plate and his plate on the coffee table. Then I kissed him and didn't stop. We were still kissing when the doorbell rang. I pulled away and sighed walking over to the door.
"Hey mom. Hey Liv." I smiled and let them in.
"Sorry I couldn't give you another night hon I have to go back to work today." My mom said. I smiled taking Liv.
"It's fine mom no worries." I said.
"You could always ask Oliver." She said. I shook my head.
"I'd rather not." I said.
"Why?" She asked.
"Well for one our history together would make it awkward. Two I don't know how she would take it. And being totally honest three if she loves it she might want to live with him. I can't take that. She's my baby girl." I said. Mom sighed and shook her head.
"She won't want to live with him. She loved you more than Oliver." She said. I snorted.
"I'm serious Fel. She talks about you way more than Oliver whenever she's over. She loves you way too much to want to move out." Mom said.
"I guess your right. I'll call him later." I sighed. My mom nodded.
"Love you sweetie."
"By mom." I closed the door behind my mom and walked back to the living room.
Tyler and Olivia were talking. They were so sweet. I love how great Tyler is with Olivia. I sat and watched them and listened to their conversation for about five minutes before Tyler noticed me and smiled.
"Hey, Fel." he said.
"Hey, Ty." I replied walking over to them.
"Olivia, Tyler and I will be right back." I said grabbing Tyler's arm and pulling him into the kitchen.
"I think I should call Olivier and ask him to take Olivia for the night so you and I can have a little bit longer together. What do you think?" I asked.
"Well, I don't know I was thinking maybe we send her with Oliver for a week and go somewhere. Have a honey moon." Tyler said.
"I told you I don't really want a honey moon." I said.
"Why not?" Tyler asked. I shrugged.
"I told you this already. We've been on tour together twice and at the end of both of the tours you and I stayed out an extra week just for us. Isn't that good enough?" I asked. He sighed.
"Whatever fine." he said frustrated. He walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room where Olivia was. I sighed and picked up my phone.
"Hey." Olivier said answering it.
"Can you take Olivia for the night?" I asked.
"Sure I can come pick her up in an hour." he said.
"Okay sounds good." I said.
"Bye."
"See ya." I hung up the phone and walked into the living room.
"Come on Olivia let's go get you a bag packed you're going to your daddy's house tonight." I said. She squealed and jumped up running over to me. I picked her up and walked up the stairs to her room. I quickly packed her a bag and we walked back downstairs. Tyler and I watched cartoons with her for a little and then Oliver picked her up.
"Hey Oliver." I said when he got there.
"Hey Felicity." he replied.
"Tyler is trying to get Olivia away from the TV right now her favorite show is on it might take a while." I laughed. He laughed too. Then I became serious.
"Oliver, we should talk." I sighed.
"About?" he asked.
"About us. I know you still love me and honestly I still love you." i said his expression was hard to read but he definitely had one.
"I love Tyler also though and we need to try and put these feelings behind us." I said. My words felt empty. Every time I looked at Oliver and Tyler wasn't there I wanted to kiss Oliver. It was silent but I knew we were both feeling a pull to each other. We leaned in and kissed. I quickly pulled away. I just got married! Before either of us could say anything Tyler came over with Olivia.
"Well, here she is." he said.
"Hey Olivia." Oliver smiled taking Oliva from Tyler.
"Hey daddy." She grinned. Then they left.
Authors note:
You all expected her to leave Tyler at the alter didn't you? Didn't you? Lol. Sorry she ended up marrying Tyler. Don't worry as you can see Olicity is still in play! I will probably be updating A LOT from this point in because I'm finally getting to put my plan into action! Love you guys!