Going home (Chapter 28)

4 days later...

It has been four days since my girls were born. We had to stay here at the hospital for four days. It was going to be hard to go home. I wanted to go home though. At the hospital there are doctors and nurses that help caring for the babies until you can go home. When we go home, we will have to do everything. This was nothing for me though. I helped my brother Antonio take care of his kids a lot when they were babies. I could even change a diaper blindfolded. It also helped with my job background, but that was different. These were our kids. We are the caregivers.

I wasn't getting much sleep because I had to care for the babies. I fed them one after another. I knew this wouldn't change for at least a year. I opened my eyes to see Casey standing over me. I looked at him and grabbed his hand "hey babe.." He smiled and squeezed my hand " you ready to go home." A nurse walked in " We will have to get the discharge papers... come with me.." Casey walked out of the room as Antonio walked in. I looked at him " hey.." He smiled " hey sis... how are my favorite twins.." I smiled " they are perfect.." He laughed " I'm so happy for you two! Your already great parents!" I laughed as Matt came back in. We signed the discharge papers and left the hospital.

Matt drove us home. He brought the girls inside and I just followed him. I went for the couch as he sat the girls in their nursery. He came back out and sat next to me. I smiled as he sat down " I love our girls and I have everything I've ever wanted." He smiled and I laid in his arms " I just want to spend time with you and our girls!" I smiled and we just laid there. We were home!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! It has been so much fun to write!

New part will come soon!

Let me know what you'd like to see next!