Bonus Chapter

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece.

             Sabo glared at the four walls of his room. Its been a few weeks since he left his brothers to go back with his "family". In that time the fire at Grey Terminal happened and Sabo had plans to escape this life to return to his brothers. To return to his home.

              All he had to do was wait until the guards did their usual shift change. After another hour of waiting it was time. Sabo quickly gathered the small bag that he was taking with him and slipped out the window.

             He landed on the paved ground below his window and ran in between two nearby houses. He waited in the edge just enough to be hidden and still see the mostly empty street. Sabo took a deep breath and walked quickly while trying not to bring attention to himself.

             It worked for a few streets but as he neared the wall separating the poor from the rich the security seemed to double. Sabo tried his best to stay in the shadows and away from other people. He waited for the guard to turn before he ran into the shadow of the wall. He began to climb using two knifes to stab into the wall. It worked and soon he made it too the top.

              He had to wait for ten minutes just hanging there. Finally it was time for the guards to switch shifts. He waited for their footsteps to fade away as he jumped up. It was too late to turn back as he noticed some guards still standing there. He quickly began to climb down before some guards noticed him. They began to shoot at him.

             Sabo took a deep breath before letting go and falling. He ended up landing in a pile of burned trash. It took his breath away and he ended being shot in the shoulder. Sabo quickly jumped up and ran away using the trash as cover.

            As he walked through Grey Terminal he noticed that new trash was already added. Plus people have already began to rebuild their homes. It horrified Sabo but he ignored it in favor for trying to find his brothers. Sabo found a decent pipe in own of the new piles and grabbed it to use as a weapon.

             He eventually made it to the edge of the forest after having to fight off a multitude of thugs. Nothing new but helped fuel the fire Sabo felt to return to his real family. He entered the forest and began the walk up the mountain.

             First Sabo went to the tree house the three brothers built together. He quickly climbed the ladder that lead to the entrance. Sabo was disappointed to find no one there. His vision began to become unclear. Thats when he remembered the bullet wound in his left shoulder.

             He stumbled out of the tree house and headed for the small home Dadan and her mountain bandits lived in. As he neared it he heard screaming, "LET ME GO! I WANT TO GO FIND ACE AND DADAN!" "DON'T YOU GET IT!? IF YOU GO OUT THERE AND THEY RETURN THEN YOU'LL JUST WORRY THEM OR WORSE! BESIDES DOGRA IS ALREADY OUT LOOKING FOR THEM!"

             Sabo recognized one of the voices as Luffy and that pained his heart to hear his little brother sounding so distressed. "Luffy," Sabo said in a whisper but quickly hid when he noticed Ace carrying Dadan. Ace burst the door open and Sabo was able to see a glimpse of Luffy tied to a chair before the door was closed.

             Sabo quickly leaned against the door to hear the conversation. "Ace! You're back!" The sound of something falling before a thud was heard. "Get off of me you rubber idiot!" As the conversation continued Sabo finally heard a moment to come in. He opened the door as Luffy started crying about how scared he was and how Sabo already left forever.

              "Who said I was going to be gone forever?" Everything seemed to fall silent before Luffy threw himself at Sabo. "Sabo! You're back!.....Wait.....You said you didn't want to be my brother anymore!" With that Luffy let go of Sabo. "Yea I know what I said Lu. I'm sorry that was to protect you and Ace. I had to do it. I'm sorry can I still be your brother?" Luffy nodded and hugged Sabo while he cried into the older boy's chest.

              "Luffy let go of him." Ace said softly. "What? Why?" Luffy asked with a shocked expression on his face. "Just do it Luffy. Now!" Luffy let go of Sabo and scrambled away. "You bastard! How could you do that to me and Lu!? You can't just walk away after saying something like that! Plus I got your stupid letter!" "Look Ace it wa-" Sabo was cut off by a furious looking Ace. "I don't care!" With that Ace attacked Sabo. Sabo at first let Ace get a few hits in before fighting back.

              After a few more hits were exchanged Dadan got in the way. She hit the both of them over the head. "Stop the fighting right now! Go to sleep!" With that Dadan picked up the three boys and threw them into a nearby room.

             The three boys scrambled to land right but still crashed into each other. Luffy dragged his brothers to one side of the room and positioned them so they could sleep close to each other. As the two were about to protest they stopped after hearing Luffy's snores. The two sighed and gave up. Soon all of them succumbed to the call of sleep.

              When they woke up they found out that it was morning. This surprised the three boys. They entered the kitchen together. "So you brats finally decided to wake up," Dadan said. "Yes thank you for pointing that out," Sabo said with a sarcastic tone. A tick mark appeared on Dadan's forehead. "Still a cheeky little brat I see." Sabo nodded happily to her statement. "Whatever come eat breakfast before everyone else wakes up." The three nodded and excepted the plate of food gratefully.

              They quickly ate breakfast and after getting a lecture from Dadan about being careful and to return to the house to sleep there. They agreed and set off for there tree house. Once there they shared grins before beginning their usual one hundred fights per day. Like every time they did this Luffy lost, Sabo came in second by a few points, and Ace won.

              Usually Sabo and Luffy would complain but they were too happy to finally be together again to actually care. They climbed their tree house and began a game of pirate. Ace was the captain, Sabo was the navigator, while Luffy just did what he wanted. They pretended they were on the sea heading to new adventures but that a storm came. The three played like that for hours until the sun began to set.

               "Maybe we should go back," Sabo said hesitantly while Luffy nodded in agreement. Ace on the other hand had a  different idea, "Let's just play one more time! It feels like forever since we had this much fun." With that Sabo and Luffy agreed happily. As they were playing their flag fell to the floor so the three boys ran down to get it.

               "Why did it fall?" Luffy asked. "That would be our fault sorry." A voice said. The three boys turned around to find five men behind them. Luffy took a step back while the three got into defensive positions.

             "Hahahahahaha! Look how cute they are! Thinking they could fight us! Hahahahahaha!" Ace growled at the them and, after sharing a look with Sabo, attacked them. The three boys tried their best to fight the men but without their pipes they were weaker. They succeeded in taking out three of the five men but were caught.

              "LET US GO YOU BASTARDS!" Ace screamed as he tried to get the guy holding him to drop him. "Ugh you little brat you need to stop before I hurt the straw hat wearing kid." That stopped the struggling from Sabo and Ace but Luffy kept fighting. The men ignored it and continued walking.

             They eventually reached a boat were they locked the three brothers in a cell. The boat was full of other slaves. "SET SAIL MEN!" A chorus of yes sirs were followed before the three felt the gentle rocking off the boat. "We'll get out of here soon. Those bastards can't keep us here forever," Ace promised as they were taken further and further from their home.

Author's Note:
Hello my lovely readers~ I hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter. It took me three days to write it. I had some readers ask me too write this so here it is! Please like, comment, and whatever else you do! Until next time, Luckies! *waves fiercely*