Chapter 1 (Revised)

Warning: Curse words will be in this story!

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece.

Ace's P.O.V

I stared at the cell bars in front of me. Wondering how everything turned wrong so fast. One moment Sabo, Luffy and I were playing and the next they're throwing us in a disgusting and damp cell. Luffy and Sabo, who were thrown in the same cell as me, were groaning as they sat up. "Are you okay Lu?" Sabo asked while I scanned the area for a way we could escape this shit hole.

In front of me was a cell door, to both of my sides were cell bars separating the different cells, and there was a dark long hallway to both sides. As far as I could see in the darkness, I could see different prison cells similar to the one we were in. I didn't see any other slaves but then again it was to dark to be sure. I sighed. "Ace are we going to be okay?" I turned to look at Luffy, with that stupid naive look on his face. "We'll be fine. This won't stop us," I said, easily lying to my brother, but seeing his face light up made me feel like shit. I knew Sabo was going to see through my lie though.

"We might as well get some rest it won't do us any good to be tired tomorrow," Sabo suggested quietly. "Okay," Luffy said as he looked at the dirt covered wood floor with tears gathering in his brown eyes. "What's with the sadness!? Its not like we're dead!" I exclaimed angrily, feeling even worse for being the reason we were captured in the first place.

"B-But what if we never leave here? What if they took our freedom forever!" Sabo and I shared a look of panic before Sabo hugged the distressed seven year old. I picked up Luffy's straw hat that had fallen to the floor and shoved it on his head. We settled down to sleep, hugging and whispering all kinds of fake promises to Luffy who was laying in the middle sandwiched between Sabo and I. The slow rocking of the ship, the sounds of waves crashing against it, and the slow steady breathing of my brothers lulled me to sleep.

The Next Day

Sabo's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of someone yelling and banging in the distance. I sat up and found Luffy sitting on the floor with Ace standing next to him holding him in place. "Sabo, you're awake!" Luffy exclaimed quietly while Ace continued to stare down the left of the hallway. "What's wrong Ace?" I asked him, I could feel my worry building up again. "Hmm oh nothing I just thought I heard something." I nodded, but that didn't help ease any of the tension I felt building up.

After some time a man, with a vicious glint in his eyes appeared. He had a sword strapped to his side and was presumably a guard. "Looky here! Fresh meat!" The man said with a deep voice and laughter in his tone. "Screw you man!" Ace hissed with a glare that darkened his face making it look intimidating. The guard glared right back, "Ungrateful little twerp. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" The man threw two pieces of bread and three water bottles into our cell. "Make those bottles last," the man left with one last rude remark

After we finished the bread and wondering what to do a group of six guards came with a very large man that dressed like a noble. I nearly puked right there, as this filthy man reminded me of my father and the life I left behind for my brothers.

They stopped in front of our cell before the noble started talking with an obnoxious voice. "So these are the filthy rats we picked up, I imagined them to be better, but I suppose they'll do." Ace's fists clenched and Luffy stepped back in fear. I tensed up ready to act if anything went wrong. "From this day onward you will be my slaves," the nobleman said directing it to the three of us.

As Ace was going to retort, with most likely something rude, I stopped him by grabbing his arm. Luffy was clutching his hat as he hid behind us. The noble turned to the guards with a smirk, "Brand them." "Yes sir!" The guards answered in unison. The guards then spilt up with half of them following the noble and the other half staying behind.

The guards entered the cell and grabbed us. We tried to run, but it was futile. We struggled, kicked, and screamed, but nothing we did seemed to work. The guards carried the three of us is if we were as light and as still as the swords at their sides.

They took us down the hallway and that's when we could see other slaves huddled in the corner of their cells, each with dead eyes as their hope was completely lost.

They took us to an empty room except for the fireplace with burning coal inside and a small table with a brander. I started fighting even harder and I saw Ace and Luffy following my example. "Which one first?" I heard the guard holding me down ask with a glare. "The straw hat wearing one. That should get the other two annoying brats to calm down," said the one holding Luffy. "NO!" I screamed out with Ace in unison.

Luffy's P.O.V

I heard Ace and Sabo scream and I don't understand why. All I know is these guys are evil so I bit the guy that held me on the arm. He screamed and dropped me in a panic. I ran to the guy closest to me, which was the guy holding Ace, and I kicked him in the knee as hard as I could. Ace was able to get free and he went to go beat up the guy holding Sabo when the guy I bit grabbed me.

He brought me to the table and slammed me on it. He ripped my shoulder sleeve to show the top part of my right arm and grabbed the weird stick and stuck it in the fire. I heard fighting behind me but I forgot all of that when the mean guy grabbed the stick and pressed it tightly to my exposed skin.

The moment it touched my arm I could feel the horrible burning sensation.

IT REALLY REALLY HURTS!!!!!

Through all of the pain I could faintly hear someone screaming it scared me especially when I realized it was me.

I WISH THE PAIN WOULD END!!!!!

Third Person P.O.V

When Luffy started screaming Ace and Sabo immediately stopped struggling to look at their little brother. This gave the guards enough time to grab a good hold on the two. When the man branding Luffy finally stopped the man holding Ace stepped up for the freckled boy's turn.

After what felt like an eternity filled with agonizing pain the three brothers were returned to their cell. "Tomorrow you start working," said the man that Luffy had bitten earlier. The three brothers curled up next to each other, each praying in their own way that they would be saved. This was the start of their time in hell.