The Basketball Game

Jens P.O.V

Go sissy Go!! Jonah yelled from the stands at his sister. We were at Aubrees basketball game and she was killing it. Shot after shot after shot, steal after steal. She was amazing and honestly I don't know where she gets it from."hot dog?" Brad asked interrupting my thoughts. "Sure thankyou." I said taking the hot dog. "Whats the score?" He asks sitting down next to me. "91 to 86 Aubree and Marina has made most of them." Marina was Matt's daughter her and Aubree are best friends, they have been doing everything together since they could walk.

"Nice, do you think Jonah knows what's going on?" I look at Jonah and I see why brad said that because, the other team made a point and Jonah screamed yay. "Atleast he's having a good time." I say laughing. I just can't get over how cute and fun he is. It seems like yesterday we were taking him home. I cuddle up to Brad and we continue to watch the game.

...................................

We were in the car about to head home from the game.
"Omg mom we kicked their dirty butts!!" Aubree yells from the back seat. I laugh "u did very good Aubree I'm proud of u."
"Hey who took Marina home?" Brad asked. "Her grandma, uncle Matty couldn't make it he was sick." Aubree said. "Hey where is Aaliyah?" Aubree asked changing the subject. "She just text to come pick her up at Rebecca's house, so make a left Brad."
Brad looked through the rearview mirror at Jonah.
"Hey buddy why u so quiet?" Brad ask concerned. "Nothing I just tired daddy. He said in his little cute voice. I couldn't help but chuckle. " we will be home in a little bit honey, we just have to go get sissy." I tell him.

We pull up into these apartments where Aaliyahs friend Rebecca lives. As we pull up we see Aaliyah talking with someone with a hood on. I'm guessing its a boy, Brad pulls up and rolls the window down. "Umm hello" Brad said in an annoyed voice. Aaliyah turned around and saw us in the car waiting. She looked back at the guy in the hood said something then he hugged her and she got in the car.

"Hey Sissy" Jonah said immediately when she got in the car. "hi Jonah" she said.

We drive off.

"Um no need to break the beautiful silence but Aaliyah who the hell was that?" Brad says. Aaliyah just stared at her phone with rosy cheeks. "Ooooo she's blushing that means that guys was her boyfriend." Aubree said with excitement.

"Shut up Aubree no he is not my boyfriend, he's just a close friend. Aaliyah said a little embarrassed. Brad laughs sarcastically. I look over at him in a don't start your shit face.

No one talks for the rest of the way home. When we get inside Aaliyah and Aubree go to their rooms." Jonah its time for be..
I didn't finish my sentence because he was already passed out on the couch with Brad. I laugh to my self. Like father like son. I go get a blanket and cover then up. I go up to my room get under the covers and just like that I was out like a light.

A/N
I am not happy with this chapter at all. Sorry if its too short and sucky. But I hope it will get better as I go on. If u think I should stop with this story PLZ tell me lol u won't hurt my feelings I promise.