Zoo

Jens P.O.V

Holy shit y'all I'm alive sorry I kinda forgot about this story but I'm back lol

Jens P.O.V

"MOMMY WAKE UP!"

I wake up from Jonah only inches apart from my face with the biggest grin on his.😃

"Baby stop yelling and let mommy sleep" I say closing my eyes trying to go back to sleep. 😴

"Nope mommy! Daddy said that you gotta get up now or else we no go to the zoo!!" He says loudly and starts bouncing on me.

"WAKE UP! NO MORE NIGHT NIGHT!!!!!!!"

"Okay baby okay I'm up" I say trying to sit up with him on my lap.

"Yay" he yells and runs downstairs. I yawn and look at my clock. 10:47 ughh to fucking early.
I get up and walk downstairs and see Brad making breakfast with Aubree.

"Hey babe you want some pancakes?" Brad asks.

I nod my head yes and walk over to the couch where Aaliyah was sitting
Staring at her phone.

"Hello" I say to her.

She looks up from her phone and nods at me then looks down back at it.

I try to spend time with Aaliyah because she is the oldest and I feel like she is growing away from us.

"Anything new going on?" I ask awkwardly.

"Nope" she says still looking at her phone. Sigh😔

"Aaliyah I just want to talk you" I say in a whisper. I look at her praying that her she will look up at me.

She sighs annoyingly and finally looks up at me.

"What mom? Talk about what?" She says annoyed.😞

I look at her for a couple of secs and just sigh. "Nothing Aaliyah. Nothing at all" I get up from the couch and walk to the kitchen. It really hurts she acts like this I just want her to talk to me and let me know what's going on you know. I want that mother-daughter bond. But she just keeps pushing me away☹️

"Hey mom here are your pancakes" Aubree says handing me the plate.

"Thank you sweetie" I tell her kissing her cheek making her smile really big.

Me and Aubree have a good relationship and we talk and hangout sometimes but she is a daddy's girl so she liked spending time with Brad way more than she likes to with me. She's a tomboy to so we don't like the same things I guess. Jonah is a little mamas boy i just love him so much I could spend all day with him but he is a little boy so he gets a little crazy at times.

We all sit down and eat except Aaliyah she said she wasn't hungry and just went to her room.

"So you guys ready to go to the zoo today" Brad says

"YEA" Jonah yells

"Baby stop yelling and eat" I laugh I love how excited he gets.

"When are we leaving" Aubree asks.

"Around 12 I guess" Brad says with a full mouth of food.

"Daddy no talking with you mouth full" Jonah tells Brad. We all laugh and Brad apologizes.

We all finish eating and I take everyone's plates and wash then while they get ready to go. After im done washing the plates I go upstairs and get washed up.

I go in the bathroom that is connected to me and brad room. I turn on the hot water and start to wash up. I was in the middle of rinsing my hair when I feel two big arms wrap around my waist.