Dinner

So it's been a couple weeks now and me and Aaliyah have been communicating much more now. We have been hanging out and talking about her life and she tells me about her friends and school.

Turns out she has been crushing hard for this Norman kid and she she's already at the "I love him stage"😔

It makes me sad cause it's her first boyfriend and everyone knows you don't say with your first love forever and your first love is always the worst break up. Trust me I've been there done that.

But I don't say anything. I just lay back on the couch and let her go on and on about how she loves him and he's so romantic and buys her stuff. It's cute if you ask me.

"Mom you didn't tell dad about Norman have you" she asks me worried.

She doesn't want her dad to know about her boyfriend yet cause she says it's awkward and Brad might be mean to Norman. Which I can see.

"No I haven't told him but you can hide it from him forever."

"I know but when are you gonna tell him"

I sit up. "Me?!" I asked shocked.

"Yea you. your not scared Of him and he won't yell at you"

I laugh a little. "Okay how about I tell him sometime today and then you can invite Norman to dinner." I suggest to her.

She seems unsure but then nods her head yes. I think this should go good hopefully Brad will be a good sport but if he doesn't I'll make him be one. For Aaliyah's sake.

I get up off the couch and start to walk upstairs but Aaliyah yell at me.

"Don't tell him now!!!" She widens her eyes. She's so funny.

"I'm not! I'm going to take a bath plus he's not even here he took Aubree and Jonah to the park." I chuckle at her.

She said oh and looked at her phone a little embarrassed. "Well I'm going to go tell Norman about tonight." She says getting up and walking toward the door. "Can I borrow your car?"

I nod my he's yes since she just got her license. Few months ago and Norman doesn't live to far from here.

She grabs the keys on the counter and walks out the door. I walk upstairs to get ready for my bath.

I only have a couple more days off of work then I have go film my new movie "The Break Up".

So I'm trying to relax while I can. I run my bath water and put my Pineapple scented bath wash in. I love the smell of pineapple.

When the waters hot enough I take all my clothes off my clothes and get in the tub. I let out a small sigh as I just sit there and soak up the water. I miss taking baths they're so soothing.

I close my eyes and I start to relax. I was enjoying my bath for another 20 mins until I felt a pair lips touch mine. I haven't opened my eyes yet but I know who's lips those are.

I start kissing back and then let out a small moan when I feel a tongue enter my mouth. The tongue starts to explore my mouth as I do the same. We continue making out until I feel him pull away and start leaving little kisses on my neck.

"You smell like pineapple" Brad says kissing my neck. I chuckle and move my head to the side to give him more room.

" mmhmm do you like the smell."

"Yes I love the smell" he says. He starts sucking harder on my neck hitting a good spot making me moan. He bits and tugs a little on my skin and oh god it feels so good.
After he is finally done sucking my neck and leaving me hickeys he asks me what I wan for dinner. I thought about it for a minute then that when I remembered Aaliyah.