Chapter 4 Maggie's P.O.V

As the ride started, we went over these bricks, i made funny noises and talked funny. Niall, Kathryn,Liam and i were all laughing. Then it was the brake test, i hugged liam the whole time, nervous about it. therer was some more, but i didn't pay attteion since Liam and I were laughing are head's off! he looks so cute when he laughs! Then my ultimate least favorite part, the crash test. i leaned into Liam and screamed til' the door opened. then I shot up, my hands in the waving in the air, laughing my head off. then near the camera that take's your picture, something in my wildess dreams happened,

Liam Payne kissed me!

smack on the lips. as he kissed me i felt fireworks, exploding everywhere.  nothing else in the world was going on, no Kathryn, no Niall, no ride, it was just me and Liam and only me and Liam. it was heavenly until we pulled away.  Then we went back to reality, oh how reality sucks. I looked at liam and he was smiling ear to ear. Then we were back at the loading dock. 

"Well that was fun," Kathryn said as we exited the ride.

"Yeah, alot of fun," Niall said,"You girls hsould hang out with us the rest of the day."

"That would be awesome!" Kathryn and i said at the same time as we were walking to the picture spot. Once we arrived there we started looking, I found the photo on the wall around the same time Liam did. We both looked and smiled. once Kathryn and Niall spotted it they started whispering to eachother, about the kiss. I went up to the counter and bought the photo. after my purchase, we kept walking out, talking to eachother when i was ripped to the side by Kathryn,

"Hey, that hurt!"

"sorry, what happened on the ride?! Did you feel sparks?" kathryn asked.

"yes i felt sparks, he kissed me, i think he likes me," i told kathryn.

"NO DUR MAGGIE! if kissed you he likes you for crying out loud!" kathryn said. as she was talking i noticed Niall talking to Liam, probably about the same thing. when they started walking over to us.

'C'mon Kathryn they are walking over here," i told her a we ajourned and started walking over to the guys.

"So, what do you want to do next?" Liam asked.

"I was thinking Soarin," I said," It would be fun."

"yeah let's do that," Liam said. after we exited Test Track we made are way to The Land, where  Soarin is located. Soarin is one of my favorite rides, it is like fyling in a hangglider all over california. Once we were at The Land, we made a b-line for Soarin, which oddly enough had a 5 minute wait, usually it takes hours to get on. Kathryn and I ran through the open line, the boys barley keeping up, to where the [1]cast member was. she directed us to side B, seciton a, row 2. Yes, directly infront.  the doors opened just as we arrivied at the line, we walked inside to our glider and sat down.

"This is gonna be fun," Liam said as we buckled in.

"Alot of fun," i said, Then the ride started up. soon after we were fling in the aior over the golden gate bridge, the smell o salt water in the air. Kathryn stretched her arms out and hit Niall and I in the face. then we were over an orange farm, it smelled like oranges. Liam was sniffing like crazy, i was too. then we flew over the snowy moutains, the Yosemite, L.A. and ending in Disneyland with fireworks. as the ride came to the end we drifted back down.

"that was awesome! can we do it again?"Kathyrn and Niall asked in unision, which caused fits of laughter out of the whole group.

"We will see how long the wait is once we are back out again," liam said as we unbuckled and made our way out of the ride back into The Land. after we were out, i checked the wait time.

"Hey guys, the wait is 90 minutes to get on it again," i stated to the group.

"We don't have time for that," Liam said to Kathryn and Niall.

"Awwwwwwwwwww," kathryn and niall said. After tha we started walking up the stairs and out of THe Land. Kathryn and I were way ahead of the guys when leaving, so we had to wait for them outside. once they caught up Liam asked

"Hey Maggie and Kathryn, Niall and I were wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with us tonight at the canadian steakhouse?"

"We would love to, what time?" I asked.

"please be ready by 6:30 so we can pick you up. What hotel ar you staying at and your room number?" Liam asked.

"Art of Animation, Finding Nemo building, Level 4 room number 1442." Kathyrn said as she wrote it down on a park map.

"Hahaha that's funny were staying at the same place, right next door to your room." Niall said with a smile on his face.

"hahah that is funny, so see you at 6:30 then?" i said.

___________________________________________________________

hello my fabulouses!

how did you like that.

whats gonna happen on the date?

anyone reading been to WDW before?

the number things give people the meaning of the wird right here so........

1 cast member

employee for disney.

CODEWORD

Oranges

chapter 5 comin soon