Chapter 5 Liam and Maggies P.O.V.

Hello,

this chapter i am going to write it in both there P.O.V's covering liam's side and maggie prepping for the date. i also will have Niall and kathryn's opinion as well, when they are whispering about the kiss. the story will stop be titled whoevers P.O.V.

nobody is commenting codeword :(, please do so.

NOW READ MY LOVELIES!

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

Liam's P.O.V.

I kissed her.

I went in and kissed her on the lips, she seemed shocked but then kissed back. As we were kissing, i felt sparks flying all around us and that it was just me and her, nobody else in the world. As i pulled away, I smiled at her from ear to ear, Maggie was smiling as well. Niall and Kathryn must not have noticed because they  were still talking to each other like nothing happened. Then the test car pulled into the loading dock.

"Well that was fun," Kathryn said as we exited the ride.

"Yeah, alot of fun," Niall said,"You girls should hang out with us the rest of the day."

"That would be awesome!" Kathryn and Maggie said at the same time as we were walking to the picture spot. It seemed like it took ages to get there. I knew there would be a picture of the kiss. As soon as we arrived a looked for the photo, immediately i found it. Around the same time Maggie found it, we looked at each other and smiled. She is so adorable when she smiles! Then I noticed Niall and Kathryn looking at it and whispering to each other.

Niall's P.O.V

I knew something was up when we got out of the test car and Maggie and Liam had giant smile on each other's faces. I was talking to everyone as we arrived at the photo spot, i found our Photo. WHOA! Liam and Maggie were Kissing! I have to show Kathryn!

Kathryn's P.O.V

I know my best friend, and she had done something with Liam! I was talking with Niall when we reached the photo spot.  I must have spotted the photo the same time as Niall because we looked at each other and started talking.

"What was that!" i whisper shout to Niall.

"i don't know! I guess they kissed and they like each other." Niall whispered, i got chills when he whispered to me. I really like him, since his first X-Factor audition, i had fallen in love.

"I think we should at least talk to them, it's important to know why it happened." I told Niall.

"I agree, I will talk to Liam you talk to Maggie,okay?" Niall said.

"Okay," I said as we adjourned.

Liam's P.O.V

I don't care if there whispering, I like Maggie. Then I saw her going up to buy the picture, I almost went to buy it, but by the time i got there she had just bought it. Oh well. then we walked out into the "Showroom", at Test Track the show some new cars. Then i was pulled away from the group by none other than Niall.

"Ouch! Niall did you have to pull me that hard." I said irritated.

" I guess not that hard, but still what happened back on the ride?!" Niall asked.

"I kissed her like you saw in the photo, I felt sparks." I said with a smile.

"That's great man, so do you like her?" Niall questioned.

"NO NIALL, i think she's horrible," I said sarcastically.

"Very funny man now come on," Niall said. As we quit talking, the girls did as well. When we were all back together, I asked