It's a date!

hello my lovelies!

I know I've been M.I.A on this story for quite some time but now I'm back! WOO!

Nobody commented the codeword :(.

well, I've left you with a cliffhanger for a while so here!

_________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

Once the girls had said bye. We moved over 10 steps top our room. Niall slid our key through the key scanner and opened the door. I walked in and said "This is awesome man!"

"I know Liam, Kathryn seems like a pretty nice girl." Niall said. "So, I'm going to shower and get changed." Niall said as he walked into the bathroom.

"Alright mate, I'll just be here watching TV." I said as he slammed the door. I turned the TV on and just watched some random show. Soon Niall came out and I took the shower. I took a quick shower, got out and picked out my clothes, Khacki shorts and a grey buttonup. I put that on and come out to see Niall in Khackis and a blue polo shirt watching american football. It was around 6:25pm

"Niall, we should probably head over there." I said.

"Fine," Niall said. He got up and turned the TV off. suddenly Niall said "Liam are you nervous?"

"A little bit." I said as we walked out the door and over to there room. I knocked on the door and saw a shadow come up to the door. I then heard some muffled noises and the door opened to see two lovely girls.

Maggie's POV

I opened the door to Liam and Niall. Liam looked amazing in his outfit, it looks good with mine. Niall is going to be all matchy-matchy with Kathryn. I can't wait to there faces. then Liam said.

"Hi."

"Hi," I said. , "Let me get Kathryn. KATHRYN!" I shout. Kathryn runs over and sees Niall, Niall sees her and they boht get the weirdest look on there faces. Liam and I burst out laughing, while they just glared at us. then Liam said

"Let's go other wise we will miss our reservation."

"Okay Daddy direction," Kathryn said. Liam didn't seem too happy about that but he let it go. We walked down to the elevator and Liam and I raced for the elevator button this time. I won, because I was behind and he just stopped in the middle of the hallway. He was such a gentleman, thats what I really like about him. The elevator came and we all got in, this time I let Liam push the button. We rode down the elevator in silence, but good silence. soon we were on the first floor and walked out of our building and to the buses. Liam took my hand which fit togehter like a puzzle piece. We walked to the buses quietly. But when we noticed the buses were about to leave we all ran like mad men. Luckily, I got there in time to stop the bus to let us on. We found our seats and began to talk.

"So nice color cordination guys!" I said.

"Shut up Maggie." Kathryn said. I knew she was just joking. "So...."

"Are you guys ready for the race this weekend?" I ask the boys.

"Yeah we are, we've been training all year for this. How about you guys?" Liam asks.

"Oh heck yeah we are. It's been Maggie and I's dream to do this together since both of our parent have ran at least one of the races." Kathryn said.

"Cool,"Niall said. Then we pulled up at the bus stop at Epcot again. We got off the bus and Liam took my hand again. Niall slung his arm around Kathryn as we walked to the main entrance. Niall and Kathryn were talking about soem random show they both watch when Liam asked me