Chapter 12

" Bhai!! Hania ne Insia ka dress kharaab kr dia hai vo bhi sirf jealousy mei." Ameena pleaded to her brother on the phone.

" Mne itna kaha ke mujhe uss ki shikayat lgane do magr Insia ne sakhti se mana kardia hai. Ap please kuch karen warna usse purana dress pehnna pare ga. Please bhai."

" Tum fikr mat karo, me sambhal loonga. In about an hour, I'll reach you with a dress."Wali replied.

He just could not understand how Hania could fall so low.
But now was not the time. Right now, he had to work fast and smart.

" Hello?" he dialed a number on his phone.

" Mrs Khan!" he exclaimed.
"Ajj Mrs Khan ki yaad kese aagyi, Darling." The lady said from the other side.
Wali just chuckled.

" Ap ki kuch help chahye." he said.
" Haan bolo."
" Meri wife ke liye ik dress chahye, ap ki collection ka. Ap ki collection ka best dress."

Mrs Khan was a designer and the mother of his best friend in America who recently opened a departmwnt store in Pakistan.

" Ho jaye ga darling, but usse dekhe bager mujhe kia pata chale ga."

"I'm on my way to you."

He went to her boutique and showed her a photo of her.

"Bhai itni piyaari biwi kahan chupaai hui thi. I think she would look stunning in one of my saris."

" Sari?" he inquired.
" Han exactly. "

Mrs Khan brought out the most stunning piece of fabric. Wali could just imagine Insia in this. He didn't spend a second and bought the sari.

He packed it up and deliverd it to Ameena along with jewelery and shoes.

"Ughh bhai. you're a life saver." Ameena said as she took the bag from him.

"I'll deal with Hania. You make sure that Insia doesn't know."
"Sure do, bhai."

Ameena ran inside.

When Insia was done with her makeup and hair, she handed her the bag.
" Ye pehno." Ameena said.
" Ameena, I told you not to....."

" Now go and wear it. Bhai brought it. Un ki pasand hai to achi hi hogi." Ameena teased her.

" Kon, Wali?"

" Obvi. Ab jao."

The moment Insia stepped outside of the changing room, Ameena was shocked.

" Omg. Insia.Ye to uss dress se bhi ziada piyara hai. You look so hot in a sari. A red one at that!!"

"Ameena, I dont think sari suits me. Don't I look super weird?"

" Bullshit. Tum bahut piyari lag rhi ho."

Ameena's words reduced Insia's anxiety though she still felt out of her skin in a sari.