Chapter 19

Jab zindagi mei mushkil aati hai na to samjh lena chahye ke Allah ap ko aazma rha hai. Lekin insaan kitni kamzarf cheeze hai na, ye janne ke bavajood ke musibat bhi Allah ki taraf se hai aur Allah ne musibat mein sabr krne valon ke liye ajr bhi rakha hai, phir bhi ham apne dukh dard me Allah se madad mangne ke bajaye, rote hn, apne ap ko takleef pohnchate hn, akhir kiun.........

It was as if all her problems had slowly started slipping away into a pit, too far away to ever reach her again.

A smile constantly played on her lips as she thought about the happiness that awaited her, quickly saying Mashallah in her head to not jinx it herself.

Its been an 2 days since Ameena has been pushing Insia to go to shopping sprees with her, get her jewelery, her clothes, her makeup. Much to her dismay, she had to comply with her best friend.

The house had started looking merrier with Zakariya being back in the house, and golden lights adorning the entire mansion.

Insia was made to sit in her room for entire days so that Wali wouldn't be able to see her, even accidently.....
Wali tried to bribe his mom onto letting him see his wife, but no chance.

So, the night before their mehndi, Wali sneaked inside her room while everyone else was sleeping

Insia almost screamed seeing someone stand in her room, but her scream got muffled as Wali shushed her.

" Tayi ko pata chala na to maar pare gi."
she said cheerfully.

" Kha loonga" he replied as he took in look of Insia clad in a yellow maayun dress.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." he said, looking into her eyes.

The sincerity in his eyes made her laugh, " Save some of  the flattering acha, abhi mujhe mehndi baraat pr bhi zarurat hogi."

Wali looked at her in fake disbelief," Haww flattery, tumhe lagta hai ye flattery hai. Iss pr to tumhe punishment milni chahye." he said as he suddenly held her up by her legs.

"Wali! nhe mera dress kharab ho jaye ga." she protested but he didnt listen.

He held her both legs while she hung over his shoulder.

" Wali mujhe neeche rakhen." she said.

"Nope" he declared.

He carried her all the way to her bed and threw her down on the bed with a thud, making her shriek in surprise.

"Wali!" she said in disbelief.

He laughed at her, but she was pissed. She took a pillow and hit him with it but seems that someone had already heard her shrieks.

" Kia hua Insia beta?" suddenly, a voice from behind the door asked.

Flustered Insia quickly put her hand on Wali's mouth trying to shush him.

"Umm-kuch nhe. Bas bed ke saath paon lag gya tha. Ap so jayee" she said.

Wali kept looking into her eyes while her eyes were stuck at the door trying to make sure nobody is gonna barge in.

Suddenly, she turned and her eyes landed on Wali's intense ones which were close enough to feel his hot breath on her face.

Suddenly, she felt shy under his gaze as she slowly removed her hand from his mouth.
" Sorry." she muttered.

Wali remained quiet as he remained in that position, his face just inches away from hers, suddenly, he ended any difference between them and kissed her  .
The kiss wouldn't even have lasted for more than a second but for her, it was an eternity.