Story Info

Heyo, so here's the info necessary for the story:

This follows the Momma CQ story line for the most part, the bros are now in high school, the ages for everyone are listed below.

20-Sugar, Sour
18-Geno, Reaper
17-Error, Ink,
16-Fresh, Deccy

Geno is now stable and he doesn't have to worry about his soul problems much anymore. Error only has pixilation issues when his emotions are heightened. Fresh at this point in time can feel a few emotions but not many.

Fresh is able to feel primary emotions like happiness, sadness, anger. But he has a hard time feeling secondary emotions like jealousy or shame.

Deccy still has soul issues though, still having severe enough problems that have him needing to go to the hospital a lot.

Geno and Reaper are Seniors while the rest are Juniors. If you have any questions please feel free to ask :D

Hope you enjoy the story!

-Edit-
I just want to say I finally fished reading Momma CQ (only up to Part 5 was out when I finished it the first time). I read the part with Fresh and Deccy are talking about the incident that happened with Deccy and realized that aligned almost perfectly with my fic.

I genuinely had no idea that happened in the story and I am in no way trying to steal the idea and pass it off as my own original idea. I'm sorry if there was any confusion and please no hate in the comments.

I also have read the epilogue and realize that Ink is portrayed as Aro/Ace as well as Fresh having a family with another. Please just see this as another version of Momma CQ, I wrote this without knowing either of those things happened so please bear with the very heavy fiction portion of this book. Thank you so much for your understanding.