Chapter 7

Fresh's soul beats softly in his chest as he fixes Deccy's tie with a soft smile. "Dis is why I wear a bow tie broski. Regular ties are jus' to confusin'."

"But you can tie mine just fine?" Deccy grins, chuckling softly at Fresh's defeated face.

"Well your tying job is worse than mine." Fresh grins, brushing off his shoulders gently.

Deccy smiles, kissing Fresh's cheek gently. "Thanks, Fresh."

Fresh's cheekbones flush a soft purple, turning his gaze away from Deccy. "I don' think I'll ever get used to dat."

"That's okay, I'll just have to keep doing it so you will." He grabs a hold of Fresh's hand gently. "Let's get going, don't want to be late." The two of them head downstairs for Geno's graduation party. Everyone was there from Reaper, to Uncle Asy, to even Sugar, his friend from the hospital.

Everyone was talking, enjoying the party, Geno was of course talking to all the people he hasn't seen in a long time. Reaper follows close behind him like a lost puppy.

Fresh heads over to the refreshments table while Deccy sits on the couch next to Ink. "Hey Deccy." Ink greets him happily, sipping on the fruit punch he has.

"Hey Ink, enjoying the party so far?" Deccy wonders.

"I'm having a great time, though I don't think Error is doing so hot." He gestures over to Error who's hiding away in the kitchen.

Deccy chuckles at seeing Error hide, even more when he sees Fresh go over and harass him. "Yeah, sounds bout right. It's hard to believe Geno and Reaper are graduating..You think they'll move in together?"

"Mmm, they will eventually. Though I doubt it's going to be soon. You know how much Geno loves his brothers, he isn't going to want them to leave anytime soon." Ink smiles, glancing over to Geno.

Deccy nods. "Yeah, that makes sense. You know, I bet Reaper is already planning the wedding." The two of them chuckle at the joke, looking at how love sick Reaper looks when talking to Geno.

"Man, the day Reaper proposes is the day Error kills him." Ink chuckles.

Deccy agrees, happily accepting the Kool-Aid Fresh offers him. Error followed along only to sit next to his boyfriend. Glaring at Fresh as he holds onto Ink's sleeve.

After the initial excitement of the graduation party dies down, dinner comes around. Everyone gathers around in the kitchen, Geno stands, thanking everyone for joining him in celebrating his graduation.

Everyone eats and chats about, soon dinner starts to come to an end. Before anyone could leave Reaper taps on his glass with a fork, asking for everyone's attention. Geno raises an eyebrow, not sure what his boyfriend is about to do.

"Everyone, I want to make a toast, to Geno. He is the kindest and strongest person I have ever met. He has gone through some of the toughest things possible. He's helped me through thick and thin. He's so selfless, willing to put himself aside for anyone that may need it. I'm so glad to be your partner Geno, I love you." Reaper speaks, looking at Geno with a soft gaze. Everyone around them claps.

Geno's face flushes at all the compliments Reaper just gave to him. "You're embarrassing.." He mumbles. Reaper smiles, taking Geno's hand gently.

He kisses it softly. "Can I be embarrassing for just a few more moments?" Reaper asks, waiting for Geno to nod. He takes a golden band out, holding it up to Geno as he gets on one knee, the whole room goes quiet, staring at the scene playing out in front of them. "Geno, will you make me the happiest skeleton ever, and marry me?"

Geno stares at Reaper for a long moment, his brain in scrambles at what's happening in front of him. Reaper watches as Geno's eyes will with tears and he bites his lip. He swallows hard, hoping to whatever being is watching over him, doesn't deny him at this moment.

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you Reaper!" Geno yells, hugging Reaper tightly with a wide grin on his face. Reaper sighs in relief, quickly hugging Geno back tightly. The two look at each other for a moment before sharing a soft kiss.

Ink holds Error back, covering his mouth before he says anything vulgar to the pair. The room cheers with joy for the two. Deccy watches as Reaper slips the ring onto Geno's finger. He can only hope something like this will happen to him someday.