Sweet Sweet Dreams

I climb into the bed as soon as we get through the door. I hear rustling behind me, soon enough I hear a zipper and realize he is undressing. I suddenly realize that I wish I was facing the other way. I wanted to know what he looked like. Looked like underneath it all. Before I get too far into my thoughts I feel the bed indent. It hadn't clicked that he would be sleeping in the bed with me. Inches from me. Possibly even less than an inch. Maybe. Just maybe touching. Pressed up against each other... I shake the thought from my mind and focus on trying to sleep. The presence of the man behind me is painful though, I long to turn around and look at him. But I'm frozen. Though when I feel his hand reach my waist, I realize I didn't have to. When I don't react he moves closer, feeling his chest against my back. The shirt he gave me is thin enough that I can tell he is shirtless. Noticing I don't feel fabric between our legs, I stop myself from thinking too far into it. I can't help but wonder if he is wearing shorts... or not. My head quickly quiets as my eye lids feel heavier and heavier by the second.
But....
He is right against me and all I can do is breathe in shock. His hand on my waist starts to fiddle with my waist band. Not the shorts band either. I can't sleep with his fidgeting, his touch is taking over my thoughts. I readjust my position so I am laying in my back. His fingers slide with the movement, still holding on to my underwear as it does. Letting go of them, his fingers slide up my skin. Moving up the shirt but not quite reaching just anywhere as he trails them back down. After doing this a few times he doesn't stop on the way up, I feel him brush my under boob. This time he trails left to right of my boob, slowly moving closer to my nipple but never quite reaching it. The touch feels like fire on my skin, growing intensely as he nears my nipple. But once he reaches my areola he starts trailing back down, down, down. I assume to play with my waistband again but man was I wrong. Down. Moving his fingers near my hip. Down. Across my thigh. And finding his desired spot. My inner thigh is tingling with excitement. I can't breathe with him so close, yet so far. He continues to just trail around my body, soothing me. Slowly to sleep. Kissing me and saying "Sweet Dreams Love"