A Good Morning

I wake up with the sun in my eyes, rolling over expecting someone to be next to me but finding an empty bed. I frown, sad I didn't get to watch him while he slept. Moments later the door opens, and he comes in with two plates of scrambled eggs and bacon.
"Good Morning, your breakfast" he hands me the plate. Then motioning to a cup of water on the nightstand I hadn't noticed before, I take a drink. He climbs into the bed next to me, and we eat.
"How are you feeling, Love?" I make a note of my slight headache and my tiredness, all expected though.
"I'm okay, I'm still tired and feeling like last night a bit."
"Do you think you'd be up for a walk?"
"Fresh air would be nice," but I don't want to leave this bed yet. As if he read my mind he moves his hand to my thigh and says "Or we could just stay here and watch a movie" winking at me as he mentions the movie. I know what he is thinking, last night's trailing comes to mind and I don't think I have the power to say no to that. I take the last bite of my eggs, grab the bacon, and hand him my empty plate. He sets both plates on the nightstand and turns to look at me, smiling. "what?" confused about what his smile is supposed to convey.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful." he leans in to kiss me. I never thought I'd be here, in this situation. Hungover... in a boy's room... after sleeping over. I think about Taylor Swift's song that goes 'he made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter' when did I start being reckless?

"What's wrong?" I snap back into the moment, his eyes looking worried, "Did I do something?" he removes his hand from my thigh.

"No, I just was thinking. Jumped on a thought train sorry," he smirks at my comment.

"a thought train?" I nod, trying to figure out how to explain it.

"Sometimes, I think of something and it makes me think of something else, which makes me think of something else and then something else. It can be a short train ride or a long ride. Though if it's too long I get a little lost in my head."

"Do you have ADHD?" he laughs.

"Possibly, but Anxiety is my right-hand man on a daily bases. Sometimes he brings his friend depression along too." Shit, too much. He laughs. I feel the warmth of his hand on my thigh again, I relax at the idea of his hands on me. Suddenly wishing he was doing more than just touching my thigh. He must have read my mind because he starts moving his hand closer to my inner thigh. I hold my breath. Finding the hem of my underwear and then moved over to my clit. Rubbing me through the fabric, he instantly has me going.

I squirm a little under his touch, which causes him to pull me in between his legs to keep me still. He holds me against him with one arm while the opposite hand finds its way into my underwear. Rubbing my clit, before moving to my entrance. "Already so wet for me huh?" my cheeks flush red. "I must really get you hot then" he chuckles. The hand holding me to his chest moves to my throat, choking me ever so slightly. Almost immediately after he pushes a finger inside of me. I gasp in surprise, but when he adds another finger a moan escapes my mouth. "shh, careful Love. We don't want everyone to hear us, now do we?" He starts to move his fingers faster, rubbing my clit with his thumb as he goes, feeling my climax start to build up. I squirm against him, he tightens his grip on my throat. He hits the perfect spot with his fingers and I feel as if I'm about to explode any second. I grab his arm tight as I try not to moan, digging my nails into his bicep. "I'm so close," I managed to get out quietly. He moves his hand from my throat to my boob, rubbing my nipple between two fingers, while speeding up his other hand. Sending me over the edge, losing control of my body momentarily. He doesn't stop, elongating the feel as much as he can. When he stops my muscles release the tension he created, and I breathe heavily- catching my breath. He put his fingers in his mouth tasting me, "mmm, you are perfect in every way." with that he moves me off of him, standing up and heading towards the door. "Come on sleepyhead. We have company." Nothing else was said, nothing else done. I sit there in shock before compiling myself and checking to make sure I am presentable.

As I walk into the living room, I see everyone watching a game on TV. Galen makes eye contact with me and winks, smirking. He pats the seat next to him on the couch, so I sit. I'm not into sports, but I do enjoy watching others enjoy it. The group in front of me created a good vibe around them, though older than me they were still just like teenagers. Galen explains how he went to high school with most of them. I smile, knowing he has people who have been with him through thick and thin makes me happy. I only have a few friends from high school, but they are always there for me when I need them to be.

"The best feeling in the whole world is watching things finally fall into place after watching them fall apart for so long."