Alone Again

CW: SMUT/LIME

first foolish smut can i get a woo woo
cw: rough sex and breeding possible drunk sex IM SORRY BUT YOU HATE MY CLIFFHANGERSOOOO?!!, I'm touched starved so shut up!! This took me a long time to write so please appreciate it 😁😁
Song: John Wayne - Cigarettes after sex, I wanna be yours - Arctic Monkeys

•••

It sucks to be new at a new work setting.

You have been used to moving around due to your super demanding job, even growing up switching schools every few months should've prepared you and made this easy. but you still got that stomach sinking feeling every night before the huge day of coming into a new job.

quackity seemed like a strange money greedy guy, and you loved that. all the places you worked before demanded so little of you, and were all the same boring kind of construction. but quackity thought bigger and better, so when he sent you that letter to tell you the job is yours you almost felt excited to give him the answer he was waiting for.

Today was supposed to be your first day. It was probably the most eccentric job you've ever acquired in your life. las nevadas was a very odd location; a dessert where it snows every once in a while. but nonetheless las nevadas was just what you were looking for.

Before you even considered applying to Quackitys little empire, you spent hours researching about the history behind the place and the Dream SMP. Your sister as a historian had no trouble equipping you with the necessary tools. Maybe a little too much even.

For example, The Fall of Mexican Lmanberg

It was a silly tale of dishonesty and drowsiness that led Quackity to work on his own. According to your sisters files, another nation forming had his name as a co owner but it was a project that was left in shambles. This didn't seem like an obstacle to you so you knew to use it on your favor later on.

Of course you wanted to use your talent for building to submerge yourself into the beautiful twisted life of this gambling pleasure filled amusement park.

the moment you stepped into the tall building you knew this was a great start.

Las Nevadas HQ was far from a normal ambitious company. The air felt thick yet comforting and everything from the art work to the straight face men walking in with tailored suits and briefcases and elegant sunglasses. Classical music played in the speakers of the building which had high ceilings and the most beautiful set of glass windows all around. One single crack could ruin it all. This was the exact place you were looking for.

You were looking around until that charming voice you met a couple months ago surprised you.

"y/n, welcome! How are you doing this fine morning" Quackity said, hovering over your shoulder to get your attention. He smiled when you suddenly turned around to see him.

You turned around to greet Quackity with a wide grin. You looked at his set of dispensers with a crisp white buttoned up shirt with two open buttons that made his gold chain easy to see. "i'm doing well. I like what you've done with the place" You nodded looking up at the beautiful skylights. "You must be really proud" You complimented looking down at Quackity.

"Indeed I am. All of this is because of the brilliant team I have under my sleeve" Quackity smirked, pointing up at the weeks of hard work and sacrifice spent on the works of his newest headquarters. Quackity was a prideful man when it came to his nation. The more set of eyes complimenting him was the better. As he smiled over at you his eyes were caught with a familiar figure walking near his eye sight. "Actually, here you can meet your future co workers. Only the best of the best work here by the way" Quackity said politely. He waved his hand towards him to some person you couldn't see because you were facing Quackity. "Foolish! Hey buddy come over here" Quackity smiled brightly, waiting for whoever he was calling to hear him.