Best Fit

Happy holidays woahhh meaning smut sunday? :)
This half smut and fluff hehe
Ty Allitase for the idea!!🙀🙀🙀

•••

"Oh my god" Your voice reached a new pitch with your giggle when you opened your door. The smile on your face full of anticipation at the sight of Foolish expanded. But your excitement wasn't only from Foolish, it was the shiny jewelry adorning his ears. Your hand flew to cover your mouth from the shock. "You're officially a real fuck boy now!" A small laugh escaped your mouth, stepping closer to reach his shoulders so you could see the earrings. You kept looking at his freshly pierced ears with amusement. Nothing ever prepared you to see your boyfriend this way. "Your little girl screams were worth something" You giggled, talking about the stream where he got his ears pierced.

Foolish squirmed away from your grasp. "Okay I'm taking them off now" Foolish sighed, clearly embarrassed. He stepped away and walked inside your apartment. He was excited to see you after a long flight, but your teasing didn't help.

"Babe, don't be like that" You groaned, closing your door. You rushed over to him and wrapped your arms around his waist, hugging him tightly so that he wouldn't escape you. He hummed and just stopped fighting your arms off him. "Come on I haven't seen you in ages and you're not even going to kiss me?" You said pouting at him.

Foolish turned his head to side to look at your pout. He couldn't stay mad at you for long. He rolled his eyes and turned around to cup your jaw and press his lips on yours. He closed his eyelids carefully, savoring the lips he hasn't touched since he last saw them. You kissed back with the same gentleness at first. Your arms hooking around his shoulders, and softly pressing them down to feel closer to him.

Suddenly it all changed when Foolish, wrapped his arm around your lower waist and slid his tongue inside your mouth. He opened his mouth more making you forget about your surroundings. His open mouth hummed into yours, pressing his forehead into yours to intensify the kiss.

"I said kiss me not tongue fuck me" You pulled away, with a small chuckle.

"You haven't seen me in ages you said yourself" Foolish tried to defend himself, looking down at you. "Oh, come here" He mumbled, embracing you into a warm hug.

Your smile twitched as you tried to hide the emotions, he was making you feel. His hugs were the best.

His head rested on your shoulder as he let his hands on your back now pressing you closer to him. You felt his body on yours, feeling warmer inside your body by the second.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it" You confessed, getting squished by Foolish.

"You didn't want to go" Foolish said, rubbing his hand on your back to comfort you.

You pushed him away once you heard him. "I did!" You scoffed. "I really wanted to! But you know"

Foolish looked at you and shrugged. "I know" He said, sounding a bit tired.

The truth is that you couldn't make it to Foolishs birthday event due to a brand deal you had. You were stuck in meetings and zoom calls that kept you away from enjoying your boyfriends birthday with friends. He wanted to stay with you when you told him what was happening, but for the sake of your privacy it was been better not to.

"So, where's my gift?" Foolish asked after staring at each other for a little while.

Somehow what Foolish said was the perfect thing you were expecting him to ask. You picked up your camera from the dining table and turned it on, pointing it at him. "Actually, say that again please?" You asked kindly.

Foolish raised his brows in confusion, but he didn't question it. "Where's my gift?" He said it in an uncertain tone, wondering if what he said was right.