A Royal And A Rebels Tale {2/3}

You sat in the drivers seat of your mothers car. Your hands lightly tapping the steering wheel with anxiety. Letting out a sigh, the teen turns their attention to the car window. A older woman that looked like the (h/c) haired teen could be seen walking out of a house. Once out of the home, the older woman walks to the drivers window.

She tapped on the glass, (Y/N) rolls down the window.

"Are you ready?"

Your mom asked kindly, you dont answer as she was heading over to the passenger seat as you roll up the window.

"Yeah."

You say with a distraught expression clear as day on your (s/c) face. A pitting look cross's your mom's features, calmly patting your shoulder.

"Don't worry (Y/N), it's just another opportunity. Think of this as a new beggining, like those books you read with the characters with the big eyes!" Your mother tries to comfort you, which seemed to help, somewhat.

"You'll be great, make some friends or maybe even find a-"

"MOM!" The older woman chuckles at her kid, thankful for the change of the atmosphere.

Which dies moments after when the the GPS started.

-

Blinking rapidly, you shake your head. Sighing in disbelief for falling asleep in Magicology. Maybe Briar's sleepiness rubbed off on you.

Your phone buzzed. Making the (h/c) haired teen frown. 《Text me when you get there. Eyes on the road and good luck on your first day.》 Your mother puts a smiling face and a waving goodbye emoji.

"Right.. Road." You sleepily mumble.

You smile and responded back with a heart emoticon. Tucking your phone into your pants pocket before heading out the door with your bag in hand.

You almost loose your grip on it once you almost trip on something. Looking down, a little frig with a crown sat in the middle of the hallway.

Gazing back at the cluttered hallway and then at the tiny frog. You pick up the amphibian up with confusion.

"You good man?"

"I'm in a bit of predicament, my lovely fellow. Can you aid me in my troubling times?"

Your eyes widen at the sophisticated frog, what the hell was even going?!

Stupidly, you nod, much to shock to even yell about how your talking with a frog, now even fucking helping the possible next evolution step in the animal kingdom.

Is this why he has a tiny crown?!

Did the animals of this world crowned him king?!

"My dear fellow, are you alright?"

Blinking away your shock, you hold back all your questions. "U-huh. Mhm, yep, yes I'm fine." You say hurriedly, realizing people weren't noticing your conversation with the reptile.

"Ah, forgive my poor manners! My name is Hopper Croakington The Second. Would you aid me in my quest to that locker?" The frog pointed with his mucus covered arm.

"Y-Yeah, it would kinda suck to hop through all that foot traffic." You make your way through the crowd and make it to the locker. Ignoring the slime on in your hands and avoiding people that gave you weird stares.

"Alrighty, the (Y/N) expresss is at your destination." You state, carefully placing him down. The frog hopped in joy, "Thank you! My Champion!" You airily let out a sound between a laugh and gasp. "I think I'm starting to finally understand this world a little more.." You mutter before seeing a pair of huge, ginormous legs pass you by and little princey frog.

Prince Frog..

Frog Prince.

OH-

"Maybe I'm not."

Your little transportation buddy glances at you quizzically as you shrug nimbly. "Sorry, I-. I gotta go! Nice meeting you Hop's!" You yell as you rush off, ignoring the eyes trailing after your retreating form.

-

"Huh, that was really sweet.." Rosario said, seeing the teen flee. Moving a few strands of his wavy brown hair behind his ears once his friend closed his locker with a loud slam and a gust of wind following after.

"You okay Darling? You look a bit stressed." Rasrio said as his platinum haired friend smiles shyly. "Sorry, I thought I forgot a book in the library. Thankfully it was just way back in my locker." He stated, the two head off to a different direction than where are hero had left.

-

"Phew, finally, a class that looks a like something more reasonable for me to understand." You cheer, sitting down on the bleachers at the outside field. Watching a few students do stretches as a whistle blows.

"Alright, welcome to Grimmnastics! I am your coach! Mr. Gingerbreadman! Call me Coach Gingerbreadman."

A cookie was teaching you how to be healthy.

The irony.

What more references are there gonna be thrown into your first day.

Mind open at the possibilities, a guy adorn in a red hood/cloak sits besides you. Keeping a bit of good distance away, shifting slightly once your eyes meet as he looked away.

You... Understood?

'Okay, you got this, sure this day is weird. But that isn't stopping you from making more acquainteces, that could turn into amazing friendships that could stand the test of time. For all I know, this guy could be my best man at my future wedding!'

'You got this!' You smile determinedly, facing the boy as he tucks into his hood shyly at your attention.

'Don't screw it up!'

"CERISE HOOD!"

The guy next to, startled by the sound, growls in a animalistic manner.

Which he hides with a fake cough, "h-here!" He yelled, looking down at his lap with a expression you couldn't quite place. Your stare so direct that Cerise wasn't able to ignore it.

"Sorry," he mutters to you, about to move seats, but you stop him.

"Wait! I'm (Y/N), and your Cerise right?"

"Yeah..?"

'UH'

"I just... Wanted to see if your okay. That sounded like that was a really nasty cough." You ask, watching Cerise sniff the air a bit.

"You carry cough drops in your bag?"

"Yeah actually, how did ya' know?" You say, pulling out a small bag. Cerise smiles, "I could smell the medicine from here." He joked, but was actually telling the truth.

"Here, you can take some if you wanna, I hate it when my throat is all dry. So this brand really helps."

Cerise eyes it warily.

You pull one out and unwrap it, a bit grossed out in the beginning once you tasted it. But got used to it's weird taste. Cerise hides his grin at your silly face.

"It's cherry flavor~!" You hype up the bag while shaking it around a bit. Cerise let's out a small laugh and accepts your peace offering. Taking a few and placing them in his coats pocket.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

-

[Ta-Da!! Here we go ya'll! Legacy Trilogy is happening soon!! Get ready!! Also, what do you guys recommend for (Y/N)'s outfit for Legacy Day? I appreciate you guys and comments! Hope you liked it! Also, lore bits?!]