Leagues of Legacies {1/3}

You stuff another cupcake down your throat. Ignoring the familiar blonde from before.

"Raven! how's every enchanted thing?" Apple asked the young Queen

"Apple White. Good to see ya. Hey, Daring." Raven waves politely at the other blonde

"I-uh I have to warn you: don't stare at the teeth. Just got them whitened." He flashes a smile in another direction. It tans three pig students. You gaze in shock at what you saw. Then an idea hits you.

Getting up from your seat, you pull out a drink canister.

You walk closer to Apple and Daring, a big ol' grin on your lips.

"You mind smiling at my drink?"

"You... You want him to smile, at your drink?" Apple asks. Staring at you in confusion as Darings eyes widen at your daring approach.

"Yep'. That's fine, right?"

"Sure, anything for a fan."

Daring once again shows his teeth, but this time at your drink. It becomes so warm in your hand that you drop it!

"Got it!"

"Phew, thanks, Raven." You wink at the magic user.

"You too. Daring was it?"

"Of course~ Anything to help."

Before Apple could converse with you the bell rings.

"Oh-oh! There's the bell. Time for Good Kingdom Management."

Apple waves a hand to Raven." Raven, what's your next class?

Raven levitates the less hot drink to you, you shoot him a thumbs up. Watching him pull out his schedule. Reading out loud to the blonde.

"Uh... History of Evil Spells?"

Apple chuckles sweetly "That is so perfect for you!"

'That's a bit rude.'

You pull out your paper and look at your classes. Poking Raven's ribs lightly. "Dang, I wanted spooky spells 101. Wanna trade?" You offer kindly, somewhat meaning it.

Raven scoffed, rolling his eyes playfully. "I wish..."

Noticing Cerise walking by, you offer a small wave while Raven had become quiet.

"Hey, Cerise, how's it going?" Charming smiles at him which causes him to drop his tray.

Cerise lets a growl and coughing. "Oh uh, sorry, I-I have a cold!" He pulls out a cough drop from his pocket. "Mmf-thanks (Y/N)!" He calls back as he runs away

"Free food!" One of the tanned pigs yips, shoveling the fallen food in his mouth.

Daring and Dexter gag at the sight, soon heading off to their classes.

"So, (Y/N), what's your next class?"

"Uhmm, Legacy Day... Practice?" You read your paper confusingly. Raven deflated at the words. "Right... I tried to forget about that."

"I didn't! I've been so excited all day!"

Apple exclaims excitedly, stepping a bit closer to you.

"You're the student that disrupted Ms. Her Majesty's class!"

"Yeah, that's me. Good thing I don't have that class, pretty sure I screwed up the "high classy" etiquette." Your smile felt strained.

Apple muffles his laughter, "Well I think you did pretty good."

"That's a shame though, I'd be nice to have you as a classmate." The fair-skinned boy bats his eyelashes and pouts, causing your face to heat up.

"Uh-huh, shame. Well, we should get going Apple." Raven states, wrapping his hand around your own. "We don't wanna' be late for practice," Raven said. His tone became sour than a lemon.

"Oh, then, I'll join you guys." Apple intertwined his hand with your free one.

"We can all go together!"

"Uh.. Sure I don't see why not?" You said quietly. Not used to two attractive people holding your hands at the same time.

It made you feel weird...

Nope. That'd be your hands.

"My hands are sweaty, really sweaty..!" You squirm your hands out of their holds. "No need to hold them if we're going the same direction." You mutter, face now hotter than oven.

"Arent you new though? I- we, want don't want you getting lost."

You nodded.

"Lead the way then!" You announced in a dramatic voice. Pointing to a random direction while doing a pose.

The two laugh at your antics as Apple takes the lead for your group.

-

[Ta-Da! Comment, art are appreciated always! Thank yall for waiting! I had a lot of people wanting a update, it makes me glad a lot of people like EaH like I do!]