Interview With Blondie Lockes

"Hello, fellow Mirror-casters! Blondie Locks here to give you the Just Right!" The blonde winks to his camera, soon paneling out of his shoot to show.. You!

"And here, today with me! Is the newest student on campus! (Y/N) (L/N)!"

"Hi mom! Also friends! Classmates, teacher's, and-" 

"SO-! (Y/N).." Blondie starts off as Humphrey turns the camera away. "Tell me about.. You! Who is, (Y/N) (L/N)?"

You blink, suprised. "Uh..." You glance away, looking for a idea. "I... Like, food? And... Friends?" 

Blondie sigh, gesturing for Humpty to switch angles. "-No silly! Tell us about yourself, hobbies, what KIND of foods you prefer. Classes? Oh! Just whatever is your, just right!" He winks as the camera is settled on you once again.

"..." You gaze at it, before thinking. 

"Well, I enjoy-"

"BUT FIRST!" 

Blondie interrupted excitedly, eyes glimmering. "Tell me.. Your thoughts on the whole... Um.. Fiasco.. A fellow student had displayed earlier at Legacy Day! Thoughts?"

You frown uneasily.

"You see-"

"AND- THAT outfit!" The reporter eagerly pulls out his mirror-pad, happily showing off the photo of.. You?

"When was that photo taken?" 

You inquire, squinting at the picture. The angle a bit too close to your...

Blondie's face erupted with color, he laughs away your question. "I REALLY wanted to know what inspired such a LOOK. It's new, and just right!"

"I.. I guess you can say I was inspired by a few friends." You smile warmly, no longer posing, now glancing at the different themes. One being a simple yellow bear charm on your bracelet, jingling with a few different charms

Blonde chuckles bashfully, before shaking his head. "Ahem! Well.. It seems we ran out of time!"

"We still have three minutes-" Humpty says while the blonde chuckled nervously.

"Oh! Actually, can I ask questions?" You ask curiously, raising up a hand as in class. Blondie blinks, before nodding. "Yes! Of course!"

"What's better, pants or skirts? Oh! How many chips can you eat? What's nine plus ten~?" You urge, now leaning close from your seat, noses almsot touching. A goofy smile on your face as you laugh slightly.

Blondie gulps silently, quietly gesturing for the camera to turn off as he leans forward to you in response. His lips parting slightly as your eyes expand in suprise.

-

{Can I just thank you all? I'm glad you guys are still reading! I've been trying to find inspo to continue this fic, I've been trying! There's only such little swap art crumbs I can find! I'm starving..! Anyway! Thank you! For reading and being here with me! Oh.. and Legacy Day Three is on the way! Comments are Appreciated!}