Leagues of Legacies {2/3}

You and your new "tour guides" follow Apple as he makes his way down the hallway.

Students happily pointed out to him, gushing over him about his beauty and sweetness. A few even fainted right on the spot when the blonde smiled at them.

While people who noticed Raven cowered in fear. They too faint in shock at the "son of the Evil Queen."

You, on the other hand, take a look at your schedule, more focused on the classes you could have gotten.

"Evil-nomics, Heroics 101, Advanced Wooing??" You read aloud, scratching your head, puzzled at these strange classes.

"Debate?? Why not debate to the freaking Death?!" You hiss out, "What is with these names for classes?" You mumble sarcastically.

"I mean, they sound cool, but at what cost?"

Apple, overhearing your whining, peers over his shoulder. "Advanced Wooing, huh? That's a class you wanna take?"

The male said, his tone playful but attitude bashful.

Looking up from your paper, you look at him thoughtfully. "Maybe..."

You then smile, "But I don't think I could make it to advance. Probably start with the basics, right?"

Raven, when hearing that, became flustered. Remembering what you had said to him previously in the first chapter.

"APPLE! Apple White! Over here!" A voice calls out, causing you to look at the newcomer.

Another student with golden blonde hair approaches your group. Adorn in the colors of golden yellow and purple-like blue bows on his clothes and hair. Holding the cleanest-looking tablet you've ever seen.

"Apple! So... Are there any juice-y dating details for my mirror-cast show?" The golden blonde asked, his baby-blue eyes glimmering with eagerness.

Apple giggles, "Blondie. I'm still waiting for my fairytale-fated lover. I can't just ignore that because of high school. Besides me and my destined partner, I am gonna be spending forever after together!"

Blondie seemed disappointed at the news. "But! You're one of the perfect partners out there! Not to this, not to that. Just right! Are you sure no one fits you just right?"

Apple looks away, while Blondie holds the mirror tablet closer to Apple's face.

"Oh dang, I'm on TV? Hi mom! I'm on TV! I think?" You laugh, gently moving Apple to the side while doing more silly poses from earlier. You hoped that the platinum blonde would get your hint.

Blondie, befuddled by your entrance, cuts the feed. Giving you a once over, then a glance at your "tour guides." It seemed as if a light bulb appeared on his head.

"Wait, I know who you are!"

Blondie excitedly took you by the shoulders. "Your newbie presence, the unfamiliar face, the gaze of uncertainty. You are a new student at Ever After! Am I right?"

You nodded unsurely, and Blondie squeals. "That's just right! A fresh pair of new eyes in this school scene is just what I need!" Blondie pulls out a pen from his pockets and writes on your schedule.

"Do you mind if you come by the mirror-cast room later? I would love to interview you about your first day here! It's not often we get new mysterious students."

Blondie gushes, writing down his name, mirror-room number, and personal phone number.

Apple and Raven, who stood on the sidelines, watched your humble reaction to the request. You looked happy, from what they could see. Yet you were poking and touching the tablet like it was something strange.

Blondie, thanks Apple for the interview before heading on his way. Excitedly going through his mirror-tablet thingy.

The three of you continue your journey without any more interruptions until you make it to an open-spaced courtyard.

"Oh! Looks like everyone already came before us." Apple says, staring at the upper ground where the podium rested.

-

Maddie, who was sipping his tea on one of the chairs, notices you three.

"Raven! (Y/N)!"

The male grins boyishly, fidgeting in his seat as he waves at you two.

"Hey, Maddie." Raven replies, watching Apple glancing back at your figure as he makes a beeline to Briar, who was lazily snoring on a chair a bit further away.

Maddison, who notices this, gazes at you. The one the narrator's chattering about.

Blinking at you, he suspected to see a glimpse of your true form. Or something to tip him off to what the narrators were worried about. Yet, there was nothing.

"Maddison?" Your voice breaks him out of his mind. "Yes?" The hatter replied, his head and hat tipping to the side. The little mouse he called Earl Grey copping the movement.

"You alright? You keep giggling to yourself. Was it a funny joke in your head? I get those all the time!" You babbled.

"Hm? No, but you should tell me of your jokes sometime, I bet they're hat-tastic!" You agreed promising you would do so. But ask him what was on his mind.

"Oh ya' know, those silly narrators. They keep going on and on about you, saying you're not supposed to be here. And how your-"

Maddison blinks and looks up at the sky wide-eyed. He then abruptly flinches before becoming quiet.

"Uhmm, they're not usually like that. They're probably just... Just..?" You looked up at the sky when Maddison did. Only finding an odd dark cloud amongst fluffy swan-colored clouds.

"They told me to stop talking about them to you. They could sense your... Unhappiness. Is the best way I could put it."

"Right, I... Sure. Tell the narrator's I said hello then?"

"They said they're unsure if you believe me or not. Hey-! Wait a spell! What do you mean (Y/N) won't? Clearly, they do if they said 'hi' to you." Maddison challenges the entities known as 'The Narrator's'."

"Of course they're scared, wait- about what?"

Whoever these "narrator's" were, they're not someone or thing, to be taken lightly.

"He Maddison - what kinda tea were you drinking earlier? It smelled really good!"

"Oh! I brought it from my dad's tea shop, it's called-"

A shout from the headmaster cuts him off.

"Student, please stand here by the podium!"

Maddison stomps his heel, causing his pet mouse to squeak as the little creature is caught by you.

"Oh hats! Sorry, Earl Grey! The Narrator's keep interrupting me today."

-

[Comments, fan art, headcanons or speculation always help my creativity! Thank you for reading! See you soon!]