Small Spaces

WARNING: This story contains sexual situations, viewer discretion is advised.
-    

Alright, now push the thrusters slowly."

"Okay."

Voosh!

"What the hell, (y/n)?! Stop, stop, stop!"

Skreeech!

The compacted space was full of tension and disappointment. Sitting in the driver's seat, you put the brakes back on the Swordfish. There was no way you were ready to fly this ship, that was for damn sure. Sighing, you glanced back at your upset boyfriend, whose fingers pinched the bridge of his nose.

Flipping back around, you turned off the high-powered engine. This was Spike's baby, the cowboy's prized horse. Wrecking this would be the end of your relationship and a swift kick out from the Bebop. It would be best if you never touched or controlled the ship, even if this was your first time in it.

"I-I'm sorry." You apologized, getting ready to get up and have Spike park it back into the hangar.

"Don't be, I think I know why you're not getting the hang of it." He replied, his deep voice bouncing off of the clear glass dome of the cockpit.

"And what's that?"

"You're tense. You need to relax and work with the machine."Spike proclaimed, putting both of your hands back onto the thrusters. You blushed as his back brushed against yours, shadowing over you.

"Go again."

Putting yourself to it, you reversed back into position to launch. But even doing that stressed you out enough to just put it into park. Unlatching your seatbelt, you began to open the glass dome in defeat before having it forcefully shut back close.

"Let me give up while I still have my dignity." You pleaded, wanting nothing but to save further embarrassment.

"I don't think so. Once you let your tension go, it's smooth sailing from here." Spike replied. "Here, let me help you."

Thinking that he's going to get into the driver's seat, you start to stand up, only to have Spike pull you into the back passenger seat with him.

"What are you doing-" you protested before Spike's lips were on yours, your head firmly being held in one place by his hand on your jaw. You respond back, slipping your tongue into his mouth, whimpering softly. A pep talk would have suffice, but this was better. Spike ran his hand down your heaving chest, giving each of your tits a nice squeeze before unbuttoning your pants.

Breaking away, you looked around the hangar. "S-spike, what if someone catches us?"

"They're not, just relax." He said before peppering your neck and shoulder with kisses. Wrapping his arm around your waist, keeping you locked against him. Your breath hitched in your throat as long, skilled fingers moved your panties to the side gingerly. Letting one digit slide up and down your slit slowly, you shivered at the sensation. And all the while, Spike just kept kissing you.

Pulling away, you watched as he used two fingers now, teasing you to annoyance. You whined, begging for further friction. Feeling your wetness drip onto your pants, you grew more desperate for Spike.

"P-please, I need you now." You cried, showing your submissiveness to him by kissing his jaw and cheeks. Spike gave a smile out of the corner of his mouth, enjoying your torture and anything you would do for relief.

Sighing as one finger slid in between your folds, you gripped onto Spike's arm. Moving it in and out steadily, he massaged your walls tenderly, careful not to rush. He was going to take his time with you, leading your focus onto yourself.

"Good girl. You're such a good girl." Spike whispered in your ear, his voice gravelly and low. A normal conversation could get you going just hearing the deep growl in Spike's voice, and he didn't even have to try. "Do you like that?"

"Uh-huh." You moaned, outstretching your hand up to cusp Spike's stubbly face. God, you loved him so fucking much. "I c-can take more."

Adding another finger to your dripping pussy, you sighed wistfully as Spike stretched you out. In and out, letting out a licks of pleasure. Words of affirmations and praise were quietly given from Spike, with lustful kisses implanted on those sweet spots on your neck.

"Do you think this can help?" Spike purred, allowing one digit out of you and delicately rubbing your clit. You squirmed at the touch, wanting to either laugh or cry. That's all he was doing now, small slow circles all over the soft bud, tingles racing up your thighs. You felt the steps getting higher and higher, on the agonizing road to your orgasm. You were still some ways away, but it was getting closer. Wetness trickled out of you, leaking onto the seat below you. In no way were you concerned about getting the seat dirty, you just wanted to cum.

"Yes, yes! P-please keep doing that." You cried, clutching on for dear life.

Spike's head was resting on your shoulder, his cock getting rock hard from watching his hands at work, unraveling his sweet girl. He tried not to focus on it, wanting instead to put you in his spotlight. There was no change in his tempo, just at the right speed, and that's where he would stay. He didn't want to have you uncomfortable, or else it would've been back at square one.

The need to cum grew stronger and stronger with each soft stroke. You closed your eyes shut, trying to center in on yourself. Your legs shook, threatening to clamped together. Spike took immediate notice, his other hand coming off your waist and under your thigh, forcing you open.

"Don't give up now, c'mon baby," he urged you on, hissing as your grasp on him grew tighter. Your loud moans reverberated off, music to Spike's ears. He knew you couldn't take it anymore, you were nearing the top. "You can do it, cum on my hand."

You let out a throaty short scream, all Spike's hard work coming to an end. Your legs spasmed as you climaxed, hot tricklets streaming down from your pussy. Ecstasy flew from your fingertips and toes, finally alleviating the pressure you carried. Your body sunk into your beloved's, a small head rub helping you recover. There really wasn't that much room to do anything, but to be held closely to each other.

"Thank you." You exhaled, fanning your sweaty neck. Spike grinned, kissing the temple of your forehead.

"Anything to help ya." He murmured, his hands kneading your shoulders and back gently before giving a small energetic pat.

"Alright, lets try this again."