You're a Complete Mess

WARNING: this contains adult content, viewer discretion is advised. 

-   

Drool dribbled down your neck, coating your throat and chest with a filthy mixture of spit and cum. Spike had already used your mouth more than once, cumming anywhere he could on your body. You don't know why he got like this, wanting to fuck you all day, everyday, for hours on end.

Tears streamed down your face as you swallowed more of Spike's cock, your jaw extremely sore. But you wanted to give him so much. Seeing his mouth agaped, hissing and moaning how you were his good girl, taking all of him in your small mouth. The praise was all you needed to keep going, to move your head up and down and give yourself to him.

Tracing your tongue against the underside, swirling and giving long strokes made Spike grab your hair, controlling the pace and speed. Sticky and wet, you obliged, rubbing circles into the hard muscles around his abdomen.

"Fuck baby," he moaned, "why are you so good to me?"

Sucking that sensitive spot right underneath the head, you heard the whimpers and small cries that meant that he was almost there, wanting to reward your lips and mouth with cum. You continued sucking and kissing all around his cock, your hands nicely slathered with spit, massaging and squeezing lightly.

Your eyes glanced up, making contact with him. Breathing heavily, he smiled through his hazy bliss. "You're so beautiful with your mouth wrapped around me."

Even as horrible you probably looked right now, that was pretty sweet. You gently took his hand from your hair, putting it by his side as you decided to give him one of the best orgasms of his life. Opening your mouth as wide as you could, you want to fit every single bit of him in your throat. A low guttural moan emitted from Spike, now understanding what you were doing. He slammed his hand against the wall behind you, wanting to last more than what you were going to allow him to.

It hurt, goddamnit, it hurt so fucking bad. You couldn't breathe, your airway was blocked. You had no oxygen, but in no way was that going to stop you. You had to keep going.It was all worth it to see Spike Spiegel in shambles, groaning and incoherently slurring your name.

"K-keep doing that, god, please keep doing that." He stammered, trying so hard to stay on the edge.

You pulled back, taking a deep gulp of air, sputtering and coughing. Not a second went by that you were already on him again, a different, more sped up pace introduced. This was the grand finale. Sucking in your cheeks, bobbing your head just right around the head, Spike's fist gripped into your hair. You weren't the only one crying out for air. Whining and convulsing, he shook from everything you gave him.

"(Y/n), I-I'm going to f-fucking cum, i-I'm going to cum, fuck!"

Spike cried out as he roughly thrusted into your mouth, ropes of cum spilling down into your throat and the sides of your mouth. You gave small kisses, Spike wincing at your contact to his sensitive member. Pulling away, your full mouth spilt down your chin and onto your tits. You panted, watching Spike coming down from his high. Both of his arms were holding himself up for support. The ache was fading away slowly, ensuring a sore jaw. He reached down, pulling you up to his sweaty face. Spike studied your disheveled appearance, smearing your lips with his cum.

"Gimme a taste." He asked lowly, pulling you in. He moved his mouth against yours, sloppily and lazy. His tongue explored yours, satisfied with the hours-long masterpiece he and you had made together. "You did such a good job."

"Thank you," you whispered, "now its my turn."