A Walk in the Park

WARNING: this contains adult content, viewer discretion is advised. 

-    

"Can you stop acting like a baby?"

You scoffed as Spike gave you the silent treatment, his hands firmly planted in his pockets. You couldn't even remember what he was upset about, but whatever you were trying to make him smile in the least was not working. You both were walking out unto the city, trying to find some groceries and some other necessities for the Bebop.

Dusk was just beginning with some shops closing down early. The easiest accessible way to the nearest grocery store was through a park, with only a few stranglers getting their evening walk out of the way.

"Is there anything I can do to make you happy?" You asked, annoyed.

"It's not that I'm not happy, I'm just not in a good mood." He droned monotonously. "Let's just get this out of the way and go home."

You nodded, crossing your arms. This was going to be an awkward and tense grocery run. Suddenly, a fucked up idea popped up in your head. You looked around, seeing if there was anyone around. Thank god there wasn't.

"Spike." You spoke softly, trying to act as sweet as possible. "You wanna see something?"

He grunted in response, his lazy focus on you. Speeding up ahead of him, you hitched up your skirt, exposing your ass. Giving a small wiggle, you dropped your skirt. You grinned, turning around. Spike's face was just the same, but with a deep red hue to his face. It was working.

"How was that?" You giggled.

"I uh-" Spike said lowly, "I think you need to try that again."

You both searched around the dimly lit park once more before lifting your skirt up again. Giving your ass a good smack, you yelp in surprise. Now smiling, he gave you a small peck on the cheek. "I think I'll be okay for now."

-

A bag of groceries in one hand and yours intertwined together, the walk back to the Bebop was in no hurry. You were suspicious though. In the market, Spike was convincing you to take a nice stroll in the park. You were content at the change of mood, happy to oblige.

Now you were thinking there was something laying underneath the surface. Spike's eyes scanned the area. It was completely empty, except for you two. Your brows furrowed as you took in your boyfriend's odd behavior. If he was really checking the area for enemies, he wouldn't make it this obvious.

"You're acting weird." You stated, squeezing his forearm.

"Uh-huh."

Scoffing, you inquired further. "Making sure there's no witnesses so you can kill me?"

"I kinda want to try something." Spike said, pulling you closer to him. "Do you wanna fuck? Right here?"

Shocked, you lightly slapped his shoulder. "Are you crazy?"

"Hear me out. It's dark enough, everyone is gone for the night, and if any one tries to jump us, we have all the protection right here." He pat his chest. "You could always say no."

"I..I don't know. A little sneak peek was really all I could do." You rejected. "Also a mosquito could bite my ass."

Spike nodded. "Like I said, it's okay if you say no." He kissed the temple of your forehead. "There's always next time."

You both continued strolling, chatting. As Spike talked, you looked around. It really was quiet and dark.

You both weren't in a hurry either.

A quickie wouldn't be too bad.

And Spike did look kinda cute when off guard right now.

There were no streetlights in the spot you were in now. Taking sight of a nearby bench, you waited until the moment you were right next to it. You pushed Spike onto the bench, the groceries clattering to the ground.

"What's wrong, are you okay-" Spike spoke before you kissed him passionately, your hands unzipping his pants. Spike held his hands up, chuckling into your kiss as you struggled to get the zipper down. Pulling his pants down to his thighs, you straddled Spike.

"Are we really doing it now?" Spike asked, smiling. You nodded your head vigorously.

"I just had to think on it." You replied, gasping as Spike let the tip of his cock rub in between your folds. You wrapped your arms around his neck and shoulders, keeping an eye out for anyone. Your head snapped back to Spike's attention as he grabbed your chin, his eyes boring into yours as he sunk you onto him.

Moaning softly, Spike lifted your ass up and down onto his cock. The thrill of exposure scared and excited you. His big hands held your hips firmly onto him, whispering into your ear.

"S-shit, you feel so good." Spike hissed as he fucked into you. "So fucking tight."

The heat between your legs kept you both warm from the chilly air, tingling the tips of your toes and fingers. It took everything in you to not cry out, letting the empty space know who was fucking you. Spike's cock slicked in and out, gliding along the walls of your pussy. Each bounce was a step further to cumming. You felt that Spike was just as close, his arms now wrapped around your waist tightly.

You were almost there. Your moans became more strained as Spike was about to give the finishing pound when you saw the flashing lights of a bicycle approaching.

"Oh, shit." You got off of Spike quickly, panicking as he couldn't get his pants on fast enough. You reached over to help him zip up, but the same problem from before struck again.

"Help me dammit!" He whispered harshly to you.

"What do you think I'm doing?!" You shot back. It was too late, the cyclist was approaching fast. Grabbing the bag of groceries, you shoved it into Spike's lap. Crossing your legs and leaning over as if you and Spike were involved in an invigorating conversation, the cyclist finally passed by.

Hunched over, he clearly was not focused on you both.

Oh thank the stars. Holding your breath in, you let it out slowly. "Jesus, that was close."

You glanced at Spike, whose head was leaning back onto the back of the bench. Your eyes met, triggering a string of giggles. Those giggles turned into full blown laughter at the ridiculousness of the situation. It was worth it though.

As the laughter died down, Spike pulled you close to his side. "Oh, sweetheart. We really need to do that again sometime."

"We can finish back on the ship, how does that sound?"

"Sounds good to me. Means I can take my time with you."

Leaning down, Spike kissed your lips softly. This was definitely a do over, but with a bit more planning for next time.