Catch Me if You Can

WARNING: contains adult content, viewer discretion is advised. 

-  

"Games up, (y/n)."

Lounging on the chaste chair in the VIP section of the club, you hazily glanced up at the tall, slender in the doorway. The idiot who had been on your trail finally caught up with you. Your reign of terror was not going to come to an end because of one lousy bounty hunter, you still had some work to do. Taking a sip from your martini glass, you got up lazily.

"I really don't think so, Spiegel, but it is for you." You muttered, giving a good stretch.

The figure huffed. "Can you tell me why?"

He circled the weird placement of couches and cocktail tables, trying to find the right time to strike. You weren't too scared though, your weapon was in reach. It worked every time.

"I'm just too cute." You smiled, grinning ear to ear. "I've seen the way you look at me. Can't even look me in the eye because they're always somewhere else."

Spike scoffed, his gun down. "Go ahead, think that. I'm really looking for that million woolong you stole."

Catching a glimpse of yourself in the silver lined mirrors that surrounded the room, you adored your blood red lipstick and scantily clad dress. This was your weapon.

"A million woolong isn't much for a full hunt around the solar system. Planet to planet, asteroid to asteroid. All the way to the ends of the universe for me." You smirked, plopping down onto your chair. "Only a man could be so desperate."

It was evident on Spike's face that you were onto his scheme. "Ask my partner in crime back on the ship, he'd tell you about all the lengths we went through for this single bounty. I'm only in it for the money."

"Sure." You laughed. "Spiegel, I think you want to fuck me."

He stood still. His lips a thin line, with absolutely no expression whatsoever. "No."

"No?" You got up, hands on your hips. "I bet you get so hard from the sheer thought of me, you love the chase if I'm the prey. How you want to eat me up."

"Shut it." He muttered, voice low and scary.

"Yes, yes thats it. You can't wait to lock me on your big, scary ship just to fuck my brains out. My tits bouncing, spanking my ass until its too sore-"

"Enough!" Spike shouted, his gun taking aim at your forehead.

Holding out your hands in defeat, you inched closer to him. "I have nothing on me, so this wouldn't really be a fair fight. How pathetic."

By now, you are a step or two away from him. His eyes roam over your body, landing firmly on your cleavage. He really was trying to undress you with his eyes. Fear and adrenaline ran through your hand as you gently grabbed the barrel of the gun, bringing it down closer to you. It was still warm from the last shots fired from earlier, when Spike had lost you in your successful escape attempt.

Bringing your lips to the barrel, you wrapped your mouth around it, nodding your head up and down. Spike's face turned from bewilderment to lustful. It was surely messed up that someone was getting too excited from giving head to a high powered weapon. You made sure to give a few long licks to the exit hole, a metallic taste spreading on your tongue.

"See?" You leered, backing away. "You get so hot for me."

Without warning, Spike grabs the back of your neck, his lips immediately on yours. He slipped his tongue in, tangling it with your own. It was with such force, you felt your lips tingling from the impact. Small sounds emitted from Spike as he kissed you. You felt like melting in his arms, ready to give into him, until you felt the hard metal of the gun pressed underneath your jaw.

Terrifying shivers ran down your back, but the aching heat in between your legs piped that fear down. Pulling back, you admired the smear of lipstick on Spike while trying not to show your panic at a fully loaded gun, splotching his mouth and chin. Damn, he was beautiful.

"I gotta have you now." He grunted, flipping you around and pushing you onto one of the velvet couches. You bunches your mini skirt up around your waist, showing off your bare ass and pussy. You heard a small hiss as Spike took notice, his fingers softly trailing on your ass cheeks to in between your wet folds. You let out a soft moan as he did, your breath hitching as he slid a finger inside of you before leaving you empty.

You yelped as he gave both sides of your ass a good, hard slap, warming you up nicely. "Let me see your hands."

Surprised and excited at his kinkiness, you happily obliged. You could hear the belt buckle cankling as he took it off, bounding both of your hands together. It felt too tight, but that's how you liked it. Face planted on the seat of the couch, you waited in anticipation of his yearning.

"I-I need to eat you out, please?" He begged as you spread your legs apart best you could. Spike moved your cheeks apart, stroking the entrance throbbing pussy. Using just the tip of his tongue, it gave the right amount of pleasure in the spot you needed it the most. Time was limited, but you wouldn't mind if this could last forever. You had Spike Spiegel under your whim, and by the end of this, the chance of freedom was right in your corner.

"F-fuck me, Spike," you moaned, arching your back.

That's all you had to say before being split in half with Spike's thick, hard cock. The rough and fast slapping of skins showed his need, his want for you. He grunted and snarled as his slid in and out of you, his hips thrusting wildly. You tried to moan, instead being caught in the back of your throat. Suddenly, he stopped.

Whining as he did, you tried to turn around. The click of his gun stopped you, pushed against the base of your skull. You breathed deeply as Spike yanked your head back.

"Ah!" You yelped as Spike whispered into your ear.

"If this is a trap, it's not a very good one." He muttered, giving a harsh reminder that this still was a strange arrangement between a bounty head and hunter. "One move, and it's over. I don't want to hear one fucking sound out of you, understand?"

You nodded frivolously, cold sweat covering the back of your neck and hair. You were terrified, but that mix of danger and ecstasy is what you lived for. It made to be a perfect combination, wanting more but with deadly consequences. You will do as he said, as any good fuck toy would.

Gripping on hand on your hip, Spike's hips began to thrust once more. His pace picked up once again, seemingly not giving a fuck that your life was right on the line. You bit down on your bottom lip as your pleasure was building up, your pussy clenching in response. You wanted so badly to moan and cry, to let go of yourself. Holding yourself together, you pushed down your bodily demand.

It was a full pounding, tearing you apart. He filled you up entirely, pumping himself in and out tortuously. Each push into you was full of anger and relief, his search finally coming to a peak. The thrusts grew sloppy, but still at high speed. He wasn't going to let down now, it was too soon.

A deep drawled out moan from Spike let you know that he was inching closer to cumming, his speed picking up. You didn't want this to end, you wanted him to keep fucking you until every last drop was shot inside you.

One, two, three rough thrusts was all that you could handle before having that ball of fire explode, cumming on Spike's cock. You knew you couldn't do much, your control slipping away as you let out a pained moan.

Spike let out one last powerful thrust inside you, a deep guttural snarl filling your ears. Feeling the hot gush of cum threatening to spill as he pulled out of your wrecked hole. You felt yourself gaping, used just as you desired.

As both of your highs died down, you attempted to get up, but to no avail.

"Alright, you naughty boy, you could untie me now."

Silence.

"You can untie me now."

You seemed to forget that there was still a gun to your head, now realizing that there was a sense of capture. Spike had not moved, instead clicking in on his ear piece.

"Jet, it's Spike. I got her."

Fuck.