Torture

WARNING: this contains adult content, viewer discretion is advised. 

-  

"P-please just stay like that."

You grinned wildly as you bounced on Spike's cock, watching as he squirmed. Both of his hands were handcuffed to your bedposts, rendering him powerless. Poor baby.

As punishment for losing the last bounty (and costing you a hefty sum of woolong), you were going to use him to your advantage. Your plan of torturing him from the minute he woke from his nap worked, thrashing about as you told him what you planned to do to him.

"I thought you weren't mad at me!" He yelled, pulling at the handcuffs but to no avail.

"You're so gullible." You slyly smirked, letting your finger trace across his abdomen. Seeing Spike shudder and tense up at your touch initiated his punishment. You striped down to nothing, completely naked. His eyes searched all over you, not being able to contain himself.

You knew that Spike fucking loved when you played with yourself in front of him. Sitting in between his legs, you let your vibrator do all the work, the rubber head licking your sensitive clit. Face red and whiny, Spike's cock harden as you fucked yourself, groaning.

"Shit, baby. I promise, if you let me go now, I wont ever lose another bounty again." Spike pleaded, tense and fretful.

"N-no, you have to learn." You moaned softly as you came, droplets spilling out of your pussy. You sighed wistfully, your hunger never wavering. You got up off the bed, going to grab more toys to play with yourself with.

Spike raged. "Goddamnit, don't leave me here!"

You felt a little bad for Spike, so some leniency was in order, but to your advantage. Straddling his hips, you let your hands run over his stomach. Leaning down, you kissed all over his torso, from his neck to below his navel.

"I guess I can be a little nice."

Spike breathed heavily, tensing as you gently grinded against him. He whined as your pussy rubbed through the thin cloth, his cock painfully stiff. Giving a quick peck to his chest, you pulled down his underwear slowly, stopping every now and then in anticipation. Uttering a mix of a chuckle and a string of curses underneath his breath, you finally slipped them off.

His cock sprang free, dripping with precum. That didn't take long, maybe it was the handcuffs that did the trick?

"Don't take this as a reward, I'm not finished yet." You warned before letting the tip slip through your lips, your tongue tasting the desperation. Moaning softly, you pulled back before Spike could enjoy any more.

You climbed on top of Spike, right above his cock. Shooting his head up from the pillow, he pulled on the handcuffs, wrangling around for some action. "J-just fuck me please."

Guiding yourself onto his member, you let out a moan as you sank further and further down. And that's where we are now, using Spike as your own personal toy. The bottom of your thighs were drenched as a result of your teasing, already a good two rounds in. He couldn't get enough of you, asking politely to let him cum or to tell you how sorry he was. Didn't matter, you were getting your way.

You paused, allowing Spike to thrust back into you, lifting his hips. He huffed and grunted as he tried his best to plow into you. Loud, throaty moans emitted out of you as he picked up rashly, his balls slapping against your ass. Pushing down onto him dominantly, you rode him at the same tempo. The handcuffs rattled as he clenched his hands, releasing his load into you. Another one.

You slowed down, moving on him. You felt more cum leak onto the inside of your thighs, the sheets below you both a complete mess. Panting, Spike let his wrists hang loosely. He closed his eyes, trying to focus on calming down and not getting hard again. But it was difficult when you were on him, still enjoying yourself.

"Get all the rest you need. We have a long way to go."