Author's Note: Welcome Back!

Hello everyone! Welcome back!

For those of you who don't know, this is a revised version of "You're Perfect For Me," a Saiouma story I wrote that changed my Wattpad experience completely. The original had a bit of a rushed plot and was written in my old, outdated writing style, so I decided to end that storyline and rewrite it in order to provide a better story for you all to read!

People who have read the original will notice a few minor changes throughout the book, but it isn't anything too different from my original intentions. The plot and theme is still mostly the same, and so are the characters! One big difference is that the POVs change from time to time, so pay close attention to the beginning of each few chapters to see who's narrating!

Our main cast and their roles have changed a little, so I've included a character introduction chapter directly after this one. Also— and this is really important so I've included it in the next chapter as well— to keep a generally spoiler-free experience, please refrain from commenting spoilers on the series. And if you do, please mark your comment as a spoiler (preferably in caps so that people can see it, and leave lots of space between the warning and your text so it won't be accidentally read). The only spoilers allowed by default are talent spoilers (Ultimate ??? in each game), which will be discussed in the story. The timeline of Danganronpa 1 and 2 is also teased in the character intro chapter due to a note about Nagito's age. And finally, the name of Kokichi's criminal organization is revealed. This does not have a big influence on the plot and is not really a spoiler, but it is worth noting. If you do not wish to see those spoilers, please return after finding out on your own! I hate spoilers, so I understand completely.

Mugane, why do you want a spoiler-free book, you ask? Well, I want this story to be able to reach the all kinds of people in the fandom, including those who are just joining and haven't gotten around to playing the games. When I first got into Danganronpa, I had a hard time finding stories that had zero spoilers. And when I did find them, people would start spoiling the plot in the comments. I hated it, but it couldn't be helped. That's why I want to do what I can to make this book accessible to those who are having a similar experience. Thank you for respecting the spoiler rule!

Oh, and by the way, Tsumugi will sometimes be referred to as Mugi in this book, so I'll probably be signing off as Mugane in order to reduce confusion.

Now that all the technical stuff is out of the way, please enjoy "You're Perfect For Me!"

- Mugane :)