1)epilogue/introduction idrk 🤷‍♀️

Kadens pov:

"KADEN GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

I sigh not wanting to go to my cousins birthday party,but,here we are.

And for the record I'm only going because theirs cake and my bestfriend/my uncle is going to be there.

Also my mother threatened to take away my phone but besides that I mean.

I stroll downstairs wearing a hoodie and some jeans nothing underneath the hoodie exept from a white tank top,it's November shut up,I'm freezing.

I grabbed my cap before putting it on and rushing to the car.

I jump in the front seat then we sped off.

My mother had me and 19 but my dad left us and just a quick side note my mother drives like a fucking maniac trying to kill her own son!

Got abit side tracked but anyway my mother is now 43 so she's old as fuck.

But I love her so whatever.

After about 10 minutes of pure silence we get out and I slam the door before pushing past everyone to get to my uncle.

He was 29 and his name is Xavier,we're like best friends obviously.

He was just standing next to the beer so I took it out the hand and drank it before he could yell at me.

"Nice to see you again then I guess,I hope you know a hi or how are you is okay aswell?" He says sarcastically making me very very mad.

"Yes I know that learn to take a jokeee!"  I say rolling my eyes.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me dick face." He says swatting the back of my head.

"OW! ASSHOLE!" I say slapping the back of his neck causing him to wince.

//

Finally it's over.

I begged and pleaded if I could sleep at Xavier's house but my mother didn't want me to,I am an adult and I'm moving out just next week so,dumb cow.

"Your walking now,I can't deal with your bullshit,as you say your an adult like you claim so act like it and walk back home!" Mother yells making me raise my hand up in defence.

I sigh before walking down the road with my phone in hand scrolling on Snapchat at how many people send me fucking streaks which I don't get by the way,why do I need to constantly send you streaks like stop I don't like you.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my side.

"Fuck!" I mumble under my breath clutching on my hip.

I put my phone in my pant pocket before I feel my eyes drifting off into a deep sleep and my head hit the hard floor.

I feel wet red liquid come to my face before w my mind becomes blank.

I hope you like it so far 😏😏