3)

Kadens pov:

I heard the door open and I saw axel come walking in with his hands behind his back.

"I'm just being honest this fucking chair is not very comfortable so if you really want me to like you." I said glaring at axel as he smirked.

"Would you rather be in my room?"

"Yeah I would."  Axel smirked and I processed what I said and started yelling.

"NO MOT LIKE THATS ITS JUST THAT IT WOULD BE KORE COMFORTABLE!!" I yelled before shutting up.

"Are you sure, I think you really enjoyed that kiss yesterday..." he claimed making me become flustered,because,he was telling the truth..

I just blinked the redness away before pleading with him to let me go upstairs.

"Plus I'm fucking starving." Axel rolled his eyes before smiling and coming closer to me.

He grabbed the knife from behind his back earlier before kneeling down again.

"Oh no it's fading." He said

"Finally," I said rolling my eyes happy that it's going.

"Oh? I guess I'll just make it deeper.." he said making my eyes widen.

He started cutting through my soft skin causing blood to start coming out and my screams echo in this shockingly large room I was in.

Tears then come down my face as I scream as he goes over it harder and more often.

He finally stop after what felt like an eternity causing me to loose my voice.

"I love hearing you scream and cry.." he said,what kind of sick twisted person likes that.

"But yes I will move you upstairs,and if you try to escape I'll come get you again and I'll do my first and last name,also I'll do middle. So don't fucking try it boy." He warned making my heart race and beat rapidly.

He grabbed my hand before taking me upstairs to his room.

He placed me on the bed well "placed" is a big word he pushed me on it.

"You still haven't undone the loose string rope on my wrists.." I say making him smirk.

"Kiss me." He demands making me furrow my eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes but got stopped when axel applied pressure onto my thigh causing me to squeeze my eyes tightly not wanting to cry or scream.

He pulled out the knife from the drawer and carved something deeply into my other one.

"One" why Did he carve one in me?

I look at him confused tears coming down my face every now an again.

"EVERYTIME you roll your eyes I'll carve the number in it." He explained making me nod and fight the temptation to roll my eyes at his weirdness.

"Ok kiss me now."

I sighed before leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

"Nooo, like this" he said but then found myself getting eaten alive by him.

Not literally of course.

He grabbed my shirt before making sure I wasn't going to escape he pulled of the rope and pinned me down to the bed.

He started to quicken his pace making my lips become wet with his salvia,not like I wasn't enjoying it...

He took his shirt off before coming down to nibble at my neck.