5)

Axel:

I get up hoping that kaden was here,but,alas,he wasn't.

Wait.

HE WASN'T!?

Shit,shit,shit,shit!

I got up and hurried to put my shirt back on and calmly walk out the room.

I look up and see,kaden?

Heh,he's defo into me.

I see him rooting through the fridge,how if he still skinny with all the shit that he eats.

My eyes widened as I saw him wearing boxer briefs and a zip up jacket,only that.

I was practically drooling.

"What?" He said still stuffing his mouth.

"What do you expect your foods really good?" He says rolling his eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes at me or I'll give you something to roll them to."

"What are you gonna do,give me a science lecture." He says giggling like a child.

I smirked as he finally just my now empty fridge.

"No.." I say grabbing onto his waist and pulling him backwards.

I could feel his soft skin against mine and I almost threw him on my sofa,but I have to restrain from doing that.

"S-shut up!" He said struggling to push me off.

I smirked then let my hands travel down to where they desired,luckily my mind was dirty,like every single part of me.

I grazed his thigh making him buck his hips towards me.

"Fuck.." I breathed out in his ear.

I heard him whimper as I started to massage his thigh.

"S-stop,please.." he moaned as I moved my hand further up until I reached his dick,I could feel it tense up as I put my hand inside his boxer briefs.

I smiled as he let out a whimper.

"Strip." I said making his eyes widen.

"W-what,no!" He yelled pushing my hand off.

I could see his reddish-pink face slowly become more vibrant and noticeable.

He jumped off the bed towards the door but stopped as he heard my footsteps become louder and louder towards him.

I smirked as he bumped into the door leaving him with no escape.

"Well, strip, now." I commanded making him try open the door.

"N-no I'm not your pet!" He said making me smirk.

"You've given me an idea, cutie."  I said grabbing his wrist and pushing down into the base meant before locking the door from the outside.

I put on a sweater  and went to the mall,i bought a shock collar,I think you know were this is going by now.

//

I got back home and slammed the door behind me.

I walked towards the door and then down the stairs towards my new pup.

I spotted him asleep on the mattress I gave him yesterday,how cute.

I pulled him up by the hair before grabbing the knife,well it was a new one,which was extra sharp,perfect.

"I DIDNT SAY FUCK OR SHIT THIS TIME?" He yelled,I chuckled abit watching him cover his mouth as he just realised what he just said.

"This is also for not doing as I say,pup." I said smiling.

His eyes widened hearing the last word.

I knelt down and restrained him,I started to carve as I wanted,I put another 1 and another 1.

I smiled as I heard his screams and cry's out for me to stop but I just kept going over them over and over again..

I then got onto the harder one.

I pressed down deep and saw the blood drip out instantly,I will always obey my master and do as a he says.. I carved proud of what I did.

His screams got louder as I went deeper and deeper and went over it again again and again.

His voice became raspy and sore,but luckily I've finished what I wanted to do.

This is prob the last chapter because no-ones reading this shit so sorry ig.