2)

Kadens pov:

My eyes suddenly jolt open as I feel a sense of pain come through me as I thrust forwards.

I shake it off but then see a tall man shirtless towering above me.

I squirmed under his gaze as he made me feel uncomfortable.

That and there was blood streaming down my arm but what can I do,no quite literally,I'm tied up.

I then flinched as he yanked off the tape that has covered my mouth,"you fat fucking sewer rat looking bitch!" I yell,as it hurt very much.

I could tell he was holding in a laugh but he can shut his big fat fucking mouth.

"What nice words to say to your kidnapper,not a smart way of greeting me though just being honest." I furrowed at the fair and true statement but I just had to argue back.

"No, I disagree because my words were very nice and very smart so shut you mouth." I say rolling my eyes.

"Your very dumb aren't you?" He says.

I knew this was a rhetorical question but you know..

"No I am not im very intelligent,actually."i say, very proud of my wide vocabulary.

"Anyway.. why am I here?" I say easing the tension.

"Because." He said making me very very mad.

"Because is not an actual answer just so you know." Mocking him.

He knelt down to my eye level making me shift uncontrollably.

He then smashes his lips into mine not letting me push him away as I could physically cannot move.

I tried Turning my head away,but he grabbed my chin forcing me to stay in place.

I'm not gay!

He pulled away licking his lips,god,that was hot..

NO! NO THAT WAS UGLY EW!

"what the fuck!" I shouted trying to get away.

"Shhhh" he put his finger over my lips before grabbing a knife out his pocket,wow a fresh one.

He started carving something onto my thigh making me scream in agony.

It lasted quite a short amount of time if I'm being honest but this short amount of time felt like ages to me like seriously!

Was his name supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Or something!?

(Yes I had to Google and c&p that shut up it's to long)

I screamed louder and louder as he went over it over and over again causing tears to stream down my face as he finished going over it for the 6th or 7th time he stopped and got off his knees.

I saw the large amount of blood on his hand.

The stinging that came out of it caused me to sob still.

"Not so cocky now are you?"

"What even is that.. I can't read it." I say stuttering abit.

"Well,it says my name,axel." He said before leaving and locking the door.

I looked down and the blood was all over the floor causing me to almost throw up.

I hated blood.

Like despise it.

I then found a new way to cure my boredom.

I slid of my shoes then threw them up at the ceiling above me causing a loud bang to come from it and hit me in the head,though it did hurt it was very entertaining for me.

I thought I heard the door squeak open but  no-one came from it so I ignored it, the shoe then hit my head,"fuck.. stupid fucking shoe I shove you up your mothers ass!" I say towards the shoe that also had feeling I feel very bad now.

I roll my eyes as it landed to far away for me to catch it.

I then started the pattern again until I heard the door open fully.

I flinched only a little bit at this,and what I mean by little bit is that I full on fell out my chair and onto the floor.

"FUCK!" I yell hurting my thigh and my shoulder.

I then heard a laugh come from infront of me.

Footsteps than came to me and before he could help the shoe I threw up fell on his head as it had stuck of the ceiling.

I burst out laughing kicking and shaking around.

"HAH Dickhead!" I yell  after he helped me back up.

"What the fuck were you even doing."

"I was playing with shoes what does it look like? I wasn't wanking off or something jeez."

"I wish you were though..." he said making me turn silent causing my mouth to go dry and I couldn't speak.

My face began heating up and I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Flustered now aren't you,are you sure you didn't enjoy that kiss,cutie.." he said before my face felt like a microwave in the middle of august.

I shook my head saying no"n-no I didn't!" I say actually managing to say words even though they were splurged.

"Cmon are you sure you don't want me to fuck you? Cause, I'll happily do it.." he said making me feel even hotter if that actually possible?!

"N-NO!!" I yelled making him chuckle.

"Well I guess I'll have to make you,won't I cutie?" He said before leaving once again.

I shook my head before trying to I undo the knots because my wrist was starting to go numb.

I sigh before calling for axel.

He then walked back in smirking.

"So you do wanna fuck??" He said crossing his arms.

"Noooo! I wanted you to undo the knots on my wrist I can't move my wrists anymore!" I yell.

He sighed before smiling.

"Will you give me a kiss?" He said walking towards me.

"No!" I shouted making him stop and turn backwards before walking back.

"UGH FINE ILL DO IT!"  I yell making him hurry back in.

He bended down making sure I had easy access to his lips which were,pink with light tints of red,they were also plump and moist..

I lightly shook my head before going in for it.

I have kissed a girl before so I just figured it would be the same.

I tried pulling away but he insisted by sucking on my lower lip and moving closer.

I mean,I wasn't totally hating this..

I leaned more into the kiss making me inhale his scent which anyone could easily die in,god he was so hot...

He finally pulled away smirking at me.

He nodded beefier cutting my wrist knots but he put them Back on but looser.

I sighed before rolling my eyes but flinching  as I felt his hand brush my thigh as he got up and walked away.

Never had I ever felt like this!

What is happening to me!?

I'm not gay! I refuse to!

I lick my lips then I fall into a light sleep as my eyes were puffy and red as I was very tired and sleepy.

😨😨I love this book and I have an evil trick up my sleeve with you but it won't be that bad just some torture for you guys! Poor kaden can't suffer alone can he!?