1- Lost and Found

The pack found Stiles or after one year since he was missing.

Stiles Stilinski suddenly disappeared one day. The sheriff and the pack tried to find him since then, but couldn't. It was like he didn’t exist on earth.

And then suddenly the FBI said they found Stiles.

But not necessarily  Stiles, rather Thomas as he said. It turned out hundreds of kids were kidnapped like Stiles and put in a stimulation by The WCKD. In front of the world, WCKD was a company of scientists who worked to save the world from deadliest viruses.

In reality, they were the ruthless bastards who experimented on kids who had better immunity than older people who experiment on diseases like cancers.
They were invincible as they were supported by world's highest leaders.

But when Thomas and the gliders took down the last city, WCKD couldn’t hide anymore. The truth came out. And they rescued Thomas who was identified as Stiles Stilinski actually.

______________________________________

"They found him", Scott came running to the pack.

" who"

"Stiles!"

Everyone was on the foot.

"Where!"

"Oh my god"

"How is he"

"Where is he"

"He-"

"I don't know! I just heard from my dad that the FBI found him. He's in LA right now. Sheriff's going there", Scott said.

" What are we waiting for! Let's go!!!", Lydia already on her way.

___________________________________

The sheriff and the pack arrived in LA when the FBI told him he was in hospital.

Before they could enter his room, Scott's dad, Mr. Mccall stopped them.

"Dad! Let us in"

"Yes, I will. Scott. Calm down. You too, Sheriff. There's something you need to know about Stiles before you talk to him"

"About what! Let me see my son!!'

But Mccall stopped him, " Sheriff, if you go without listening to me,he's gonna panic"

Noah sighed and went with him.

"Tell us dad!", Scott hurried.

"He doesn’t remember anything"

"Huh", everyone shouted.

" He doesn’t have his memories. In fact, he doesn’t even remember his name is Stiles. He's calling himself Thomas. And he wasn’t just kidnapped, there's a bigger story behind it"

And Mr. Mccall told them everything the FBI found out.

The pack was silent after hearing it. Lydia was already crying. Liam and Erica not far behind him. Derek clenching his hand tightly.
Scott didn't know what to do. Sheriff trying hard not to break down.
They were at lose.

_____________________________________

Stiles.... Thomas didn’t know what to believe or not. They told the gliders, they were saved.

That the cranks didn’t actually destroyed the whole world. WCKD didn's exist anymore.

They were free.