11- not without me

"Okay, after this, we will start Thomas's memories. So let's start", Wanda told everyone.

" okay, so Liam. Since your are the new alpha"

"I'm not an alpha"

"Right. But you know in training "

"Well I'd have to kill an alpha"

Stiles tried again, "Liam since you're taking over, most important you can remember its Mason, always gonna be the one saving your ass all the time. "

"Not all the time", Scott tried to defend.

" most of the time yeah. Which is why", Stiles took out his baseball bat and handed it over to Mason, "I think you are gonna need this"

"Stiles passing his legacy to Mason", Erica snorted.

" that legacy saved everyone's ass quite a few times!", Stiles hissed.

"Uhh I don't play baseball "

"Neither do I.okay there you go "

"Thanks", Mason took it.

Liam and Mason left.

" alright. I leave you with this", he handed Scott the duck tape,"you know murder it and I'll kill you", Stiles pointed to the car.

"Aaww....you gave your beloved car to him", Brenda smiled at the scene.

"You sure you wont need it (car)? ", Scott was uncertain.

" It's okay. Lydia's gonna drive me down in DC. She wants to help me move into my dorm. So.  You She's starting in MI as junior. How does she even do that"

"She's a genius"

"Real question is how did you get into UC Davis", Stiles teased him.

" how did you get into George Washington"

"I don't know. Your dad. The big FBI pops made a call to the little pre FBI programme. "

"Pre FBI.....", Scott trialed off, " I guess we are not the same kids running around the woods looking for a body"

"No, we aren’t.", Stiles took out the keys.

" you know you can keep the jeep"

"No...I... i want you to have it. ", he handed Scott the keys.

" Stiles  It's not the key to the jeep"

"Well...It's one to your house, another to your room, the master key to the school. Animal clinic. Key to the sheriff's station. Just figured you should have all the copies I secretly made. "

Both Noah and Melissa eyed Stiles.

"I can say I'm surprised. But I'm not. At all", Noah sighed.

Scott gave him an amused look.
Then stiles handed him the car keys.

"They still need you", Stiles looked at the school.

" they will always need us"

"You know...I...I need you. You know that"

"I need you too", Scott said the same to him.