2- Welcome to Beacon Hills

WELCOME TO BEACON HILLS

Thomas watched from the car as they entered the town. 'So this is my place'

Noah, Stiles, Newt & Minho went to the sheriff's house. The pack reluctantly went their own houeses.

"Boys, welcome to the Stilinski house"

Thomas looked around the house, it felt.....safe.

"You should rest. There's only three bedrooms. Mine, S-Thomas's and a guest room. Sorry, you two have to share it"

Three of them stared at each other before Thomas replied, "It's okay. They can sleep in my room" Thomas didn't trust him fully.....yet.

Noah nodded since he knew they weren't gonna separate.

____________________________________

Three of them went to his room. Thomas would see photos and articles pinned on the wall.

"Well, Tommy. Looks like you are curious as ever", Newt chuckled.

Thomas rolled his eyes, " It's really late. Let's sleep"

______________________________________

'Thomas looking at something weird.....Scott? Woah, your face is weird. Ew those claws! What.... Before he could say anything, the scene changed and it was Newt, who was telling him to kill him. And he was screaming'

Thomas was screaming in his sleep. Newt and Minho were startled, quickly went up to him and tried to wake him up.

Noah also came running into the room and he jumped on the bed and wrapped his arms around him, "It's okay. Thomas.....Stiles....you are oksy.you are home. "

Thomas woke up crying, "D-dad....Newt...."

Newt got closer to him, "Hey, Tommy. I'm okay. You are okay", he hugged him.

______________________________________

It had been a week since they returned.

The ivy trio would most of the time stay in their room.
They would eat, try to sleep (without nightmares) and stay close to each other.

The pack tried to spend time with them, specially Scott. But Thomas would get tense if they ask or spend time too much.

And Thomas....he would get flashes of his life...as Stiles. Stiles and Roscoe. Stiles and his bat. Stiles and his dad, Stiles and Scott. Stiles crushing on Lydia....and Derek.

______________________________________

Soon the ivy trio was admitted into the school.

They were not so sure of the decision, but went anyway. Well, in Thomas's case, he would see that Noah was actually very pressured and worried about him- Not knowing what to do. The man was already on the thin line, so he didn't want to pressure him more. So he joined to 'feel' more normal.

Without any doubt, Newt and Minho joined him.

______________________________________

Thomas got down from his jeep. He would see everyone staring at him. Of course, they did. He vanished for a year. Then suddenly appeared.

Minho chuckled," looks like you're famous as ever shank"

___________________________________

Another week passed by, Thomas literally isolated himself. It was getting more confused for him as his memories as Stiles and Thomas would clash. He would get severe headache from it.