4- humour

Before I start the chapter, I wanna say something

Every newtmas fic I read, Newt is the bottom. Like Seriously? There's no way that man is bottom 🤌 I honestly think they both r switch.
So it's really a turn off for me when they make Newt the bottom. Like literally in the three movies, Newt had dom energy.
_______ _______ ________ ________ ______

Lydia's father in hospital, seeing Stiles sleeping, "he's been here all night?"

"He has been all weekend", Melissa replied.

"Damn you really stayed all weekend", Frypan praised him.

Stiles trying to get a reeses.but it got stuck. he tried to shake, it didn't get out. so he got angry and shifted harder and it's fell down.

Melissa glared.

" Really, Stiles?"

"What? I wanted it."

the sheriff was asking about Lydia. appeared stiles came started, " She's 5 foot 3 strawberry blond hair.

"Look at this I think it's a tripware. ", he tripped it.

" stiles?"

"Yeah, buddy?", they turned to see Scott hanging upside down.

"Next time you see a trip ware......Don't trip it"

Allison trying hard not to laugh.

"Ahahhaa"

"Do you have anything better than handcuff this times?"

"Yeah, much better", Stiles opened the locker and shackles started to fall down.

And down

And falling down

Coach Filinstick said, " Part of me wants to ask, other part of me knows it's very very disturbing"

"I agree with coach", Gally said.

" Hey! It's not that. I had to lock him on full moon "

Someone threw a paper on Mr. Harris.

"Who did that?"

Stiles and Scott pointed to each other.

--- both of them sitting in front of the principal room,listening to his father.