10- Some of Us are Human

(The vidoes aren’t broken. Just click on it)

"Now, let's see an important passage of time where the pack was scattered ", Wanda said.

Before they would begin, someone appeared in the room.

" what the fuck", they all looked behind to see.....

"Oh, look. It's Theo fucking Raeken ", Stiles glared, " what the hell are you doing here?!"

"I don't know, I was working out when suddenly I felt like I was getting beamed", Theo was confused.

" well, he has a large contribution to the upcoming memories. Which means we are going to see him a lot. So the spell requires him", Wanda stated.

"Oh great", Stiles sassed.

Scott gulped knowing what was coming.

The gladers was so confused, Why was Thomas pissed like that.

______________________________________

Stiles and Liam came back from spying on Theo.

Scott was there, " did you find anything?"

"Nope", Stiles went to his car.

" I sense tension", Sonya pointed out.

" I...fell in a hole", Liam tried to ease the tension. Unsuccessful though.

Everyone laughed.

"Aaww....he looks like a small kid, stuck between his parents fighting", Brenda chuckled.

Liam pouted, " hey!"

"It was where his sister died, Isn't it?", Scott said.

"It was. Very embarrassing. Shall we leave now?", Stiles tried to start the car.

It didn’t start. " son of a.... ", he sighed, "Liam, do me a favor, get in the car and turn it on"

He went to look at the engine.

"Stiles?", Scott said.

" be in second. Try it"

Liam did, not didn’t start.

Stiles was getting frustrated.

"Stiles"

"Shank...can you not push? He's already on the edge", Jorge said.

"Yes. Okay. We followed him out here. What do you want me to say? That I'm  a stalker..uh uh...that I'm crazy? Totally paranoid.  None of this is new information!! "

He again looked at the engine.

"Now you are gonna try and give him the benefit of doubt?"

"I give people the benefit of the doubt. I've given a lot of benefit to a lot of people", then he turned.

".... Like Derek...Kira... Liam"

"You totally don't know where's the limit", Newt rolled his eyes.

Stiles sighed, "I was right about Peter. Try it again", last sentence to Liam.

It didn't work.

Stiles began, " you know...I bet you are still think something about hin can be saved. "