Chicken noodles on the lust... (Marichat)

Chat noir and Marinette had gotten close,
Especially after glaciator,
A couple month later...
They are finally a couple
She feels all the hormones from her period
So chat noir being the best boyfriend
Tried his best to make his
Princess the most comfortable
~

*nobody's POV*

It was Marinette's time of the month again, with only being 15 and having a secret boyfriend. Who also happens to be Paris saviour Chat noir... They had only been together for a month and Marinette wasn't ready for the whole period talk, with him yet. Not that he wouldn't be supportive boyfriend, it's just that Marinette's anxiety really manifested in weird ways.

Plus the relationship ship was going smoothly and she was feeling guilty, about ladybug at this moment in time she's currently sat on her loft bed. Crying her eyes out while cuddling her chat noir doll. That she made for Manon when she comes over to babysit. Marinette knew why she was crying, her guilt about her secret identity was always something, she was able to push to the back of her mind.

Suddenly she heard a knock coming from her trap door, it was her amazingly handsome boyfriend, (he forced me to write that) Chat noir. He opens the trap door climbing in, not paying attention to Marinette's sniffles.

"Hey purrrincess, I have missed you so much today and a little birdie-." His voice dropped not finishing his sentence, when he notices his girl with a tear streaked face. Her blue bell eyes filled with sadness and tears. "W-why are you crying princess?" He scoots closer, he wraps his strong arms around her thin frame, her body automatically relaxes when he hugs her.

He kisses the top of her head in a soothing manner. Trying to be careful with his princess. "Do you want to talk about why your crying princess?" He says in a soft voice even his puns have taken a back seat, and that's saying something.

"N-no.. can you leave please?" She says with  a whimper her head burying into her pillow.  "W-what no.. your clearly upset princess, I ain't leaving you in a state like this." He says softly his claws softly massaging through her soft black locks on her scalp. "L-look it's not that I don't want to talk to you about it, it's just I don't want to burden you with my problems... You can come by later when I feel a bit better." She says as her eyes are bloodshot from her crying

"You won't burden me with anything princess. I will definitely come by later on to check on you though.." His voice soft and his arms cuddling his princess. She leans in kisses him on the lips. His arms circling around her waist, as he pulls her closer to deepen the kiss. She lets go, "you better leave because if we continue we won't stop." She says in a light tone for only him to hear.

"That was the idea princess." He says with a cheeky smirk on his face, as she rolls her eyes and smacks his bicep. He gets up and gets ready to leave. "I will be back princess. Don't forget me." He sends her a wink and jumps off her balcony.

*Adrien's POV*

I detransform and see Plagg fly back out of my ring. "I wonder why Marinette was so upset?" Adrien murmurs to himself. Plagg looks at me weirdly while stuffing a piece of Camembert into his mouth.

"What?" I say in defensive tone. "I would say, but human girls are 10x more complicated, especially with there body issues, it's why prefer cheese." He says in a greedily tone.

"What do you mean 10x more complicated, especially with bod- ohhhh!" I say with realisation as the cogs finally click into place in my brain. "Wow your not that dense after all." Plagg says in a serious tone. My eyes just automatically shoot daggers at the little kwami.