Tourism fustrations (Ladynoir)

{yes this is a very late Valentine's Day fic don't come at me)

Once known as the city of love and was capitalised off romance. Is now ruined due to akuma's...

Still it never stopped anyone from wanting the romance that Paris eludes to the world.

Will Chat noir & ladybug figure out their tourism frustrations?

***
Valentine's Day comes with akumas. This is just a fact Adrien has accepted over the years. Every time February comes around the city of love is no longer the city of love.

Now due to the influx of akumas during the beginning of February, it's voted the worst time to visit by loads of tourism blogs and companies. Seriously companies will put a warning before your booking or a lot of times due to akumas, flight will be cancelled.

Now you would think that would put anyone off, going on a holiday to Paris during the Valentine's season. Sadly to Adrien's frustration it doesn't.

He and ladybug sadly have to pick up the pieces due to them being bestowed the duty of being the saviours of Paris.

Don't get him wrong he is grateful for the opportunity to be Chat Noir, but he does really wish for the first two weeks of February he could just disappear somewhere.

But that would come with cons in itself as he wouldn't be able to see his lady.

Marinette also hated Valentine's Day for the same reason as Adrien did. Not that they both knew that...

Marinette was up on roof top strolling along doing her daily nightly patrol route. The cold crisp winter breeze was practically potent at this time of year.

She didn't mind it though, the air filled her lungs and reminded her that even with Valentine's Day approaching love is still is in the air.

Having to deal with 6 akumas really dwelled on her heart, especially with most of them being tourists and coming to Paris for a romantic getaway.

Even though is sadly still popular even with it being very advised against. People still came to the city of love and became victims of monarch.

"What are you thinking about milady?" She heard Chats deep voice they have been at this for over 3 years.

His mature voice noticeable more than ever. His green eyes sparkling with curiosity, as his skinny slender stature is maturing and gaining some muscle.

"It's not the city of love anymore..." she says quietly as she stops at the Eiffel Tower as it shines like a bright star. "It still feels like it is though... if that makes sense." She breathily says. Chat looks at her he knows today is a hard day for both of them. Due to their own failed love lives.

"It will forever be the city of love milady monarch can't take that away no matter what he does. Don't worry the tourism industry is flourishing here." He says sarcastically in almost a bitter way.

"Do you have something against tourists kitty?" She questions him teasingly. The mischievous hint sparkles in her blue bell eyes. "Let's just say this time of year and the travel industry really frustrates me." He says with a laugh but the seriousness of his words weigh in on the conversation.

"I get what you mean kitty, people are advised not to come Paris during the valentines season due to akumas." She hums softly agreeing with him.

"Saying that though, I would visit during Valentine's Day." She says looking out to the stars.