Angry kisses don't go unnoticed... (ladynoir)

*This is set after jubilation*

The battle was hard. Like any other battle they have done together, but since losing the miraculous. It was extremely hard especially having to only rely of each other.

It didn't help that neither of them, wanted to talk about the past or move on from it. It was holding them back like dark clouds on a horrible day.

It also didn't help that the battle today showed, a possible future for them both. It also didn't help that they both, secretly want it to happen.

It also felt extremely real for them both; when they realised it was just a dream. It also brought pain, because of how much they realised they wanted that.

It was unfair just as life is, it's really bittersweet's knowing that. It will all work out eventually. But who says it will? It might not for all we know and that's what makes life scary yet interesting.

But it does mean that these 2 hero's have a lot of unfinished business, to work out with each other...

*Adriens POV*

All I feel is hurt in this giving moment, how could she just pretend, that all of that was nothing? Did she even care about me? When all she does is keep me in the dark..

Plagg notices me spiralling, "cheer up kid, you guys solved it all by yourselves what's upsetting you so much?" Plagg says lazily as he digs into his smelly cheese.

"Easy for you to say Plagg, but your not the one constantly left in the dark." I huff as I flake onto my bed, looking up at the ceiling feeling sorry for myself.

"I will have you know kid, that's just apart of being Chat noir. There is a reason why we are the power of destruction." He says so nonchalantly; it's starting to piss me off.

"But I'm kept in the dark about everything, how come ladybug had the right to know, all the holder's identities but I didn't?? She wasn't even the guardian then, plus not to mention the lack of communication skills."  Plagg listens to my rant.

"The thing is kid, I don't agree with how Master fu or Ladybug handled things in the past or now." He says with his tiny arms crossed.

"Good but were does that get me now? She just denies that what we had, in that dream was anything but real." I sign as I never thought something in my life could feel so real. It's almost as if,  I could taste it and my life was happy and hectic.

Fuck this, I'm sick of how I'm always the last of getting to know anything. It makes me  feel left out and if I'm doing this superheroing thing right? It's extremely unfair at this point.

"Plagg claws out." I do unsuspectedly which will piss off Plagg to no end.

I grab my Baton and leave a message to ladybug. "Hey we need to talk, I will meet you at the Eiffel Tower at 8 pm." I send off the voice mail, and I sign as I say the detransformation words.

"You could give me a lot  more warning there kid! I was savouring my cheese!!" Plagg moans at me grumpily. I fling myself on the bed wondering, what to say to when I see her...

A couple hours later...

I am currently waiting on top of the Eiffel Tower, waiting for ladybug to arrive. I have an idea in my head, of what I want to say.

"Hey kitty.." she says shyly, she sits down beside me and I can feel her warm spirit calm me gently. But it also makes me feel sick to my stomach...

I don't want to hurt her feelings or cross any boundaries, but I'm sick to death of feeling like a last resort. The last person to know anything, the last person to be told what the plan is. The last person to be even be considered apart of the team.