Chapter Fourteen

Okay guys I am SO sorry I took forever to update! I'm going to try to make this chapter long enough for you guys, sorry again. I can't help but think about all the amazing stuff that is going to happen later in the book. In about two, three or maybe a few chapters from now.. there will be a plot twist. So don't wory guys everything is fine! Enjoy!

-Shadow's POV-

I stood in front Rouge's front door, shortly after awhile Rouge opened the door and greeted me with a pleasing smile."

Hey, come in!" Rouge insisted before she opened the door wider, I waltzed into her very elegant looking mansion staring at every painting, chandelier and expensive looking piece of furniture in her house with awe. I had to stop to stare at all that I have seen, it has been decorated so well. As I entered the living room, I could see Blaze, Maria and Amy casually laying on the couches as they were on their phones, there was a bowl of caramel covered popcorn on a table and a movie was currently playing.

"Ha! I got his number! I win!" Amy called out as she waved her phone in the air.

"What?!" Maria snapped as she sat on her bum, and snatched Amy's phone out of her hands.

"I haven't played this game in such a long time! At least give me a chance!" Blaze complained.

"That wasn't fair! I had to answer the door," Rouge whined.

"By the way Shadow is here," She mumbled then sat on Maria's lap, all Maria did was roll her eyes and pay attention to her phone some more meanwhile Amy looked up and gave me a bright smile.

"Hey Shadow," Amy purred as she strutted her way towards me, the closer she came I could smell a divine scent of wild lily and with a dash of paradise. Amy was no longer wearing the clothes she had worn this morning, instead she wore a simple but tight black T-shirt, along with some dark skinny jeans and her hair was tied up in a high ponytail.

"Hey Amy, ready to go?" I asked her, I saw Maria push on Rouge.

"Where are you guys going?" Maria questioned.

"Out," Amy replied with a dangerous looking grin, Maria just sat there and stared at me, then to Amy. Amy stared back and it seemed like this was going on for awhile, finally Amy just turned around before grabbing my hand softly and walking away, but at the corner of my eye I could see Amy give Maria another glare. When we got back to the front door all Amy did was put on her black and white Converse All Star high tops then she just walked out with me. Amy sat in the passengers seat of my vehicle and once I got in, buckled up, and started the engine we were ready to go.

"So where are we going first?" She questioned as I made a right.

"We are doing three major things today," I simply stated.

"Does one of them have food?" She questioned, I remained silent, I was actually planning to take her out to eat but then it slipped my mind. I forgot to make reservations! Okay all I have to do is not screw up.