Cursed Object: Ryomen Sukuna Part 1

The ocean breeze was warm against Eren's face. It swept his hair in his face, so he tied his long brown hair into a messy bun. There were seagull flying above the battleship. Eren envied them. They were free. There was no reason for them to fight for survival, they could go anywhere, without the restraints of enemies trying to kill them.

Eren looked out across the ocean. A large body of water filled with so much salt, merchants could spend their entire lives collecting and it would never run out. Armin's words came flooding back to him, as he leaned on the railing of the boat.

"You were right about that, Armin." Eren said with a small smile.

There was a thud, and Eren turned to see what happened. He saw one of the Marleyan crewman drop to his knees, appearing to have been kicked in the stomach by one of the Jaegerists.

The Jaegerist who kicked the man was who Floch had appointed the leader of the crew, second in command to Eren. Eren tried to remember his name, something like Eugen Moser. Eugen kicked the man again.

"Who said you could take a break, Marleyan?" Eugen shouted, kicking the man once more.

"Please... I have... *grunt* weak knees." The nameless man said between the kicks to his stomach.

"Oh, I see, so because of your 'weak knees' you get to skip out on your work, am I correct?"

"N-no, that's not it."

"Are you contradicting me, scum? If my knowledge serves correct, you've used that same excuse four times over the past week. Not only that, but you have the gall to call Eren Jeager, the hero of the Eldian Empire, devil spawn?!" Eugen kicked the man in the chest, knocking the wind out of him.

The man gasped. "Y-you... devil." He spat on Eugene shoe.

Eugen, face contorted in rage, took the rifle off of his back and aimed it at the man. "Scum like you must be removed."

"Enough." Eren commanded. All heads turned toward him. He walked over to the two men. "Put the gun away, Moser."

"But sir! This man..." Eugen protested. Eren gave him a withering glare.

"But what? Are you saying you have a reason for ignoring my order? If so, I'd love to hear it."

"I'm sorry, sir." he slung the rifle over his shoulder, with an ashamed look on his face.

Eren turned to the watching crowd who had gathered. "Everyone back to work!" he yelled. They quickly scrambled away to do whatever they had to.

Eugen turned to Eren. "Sir, what shall we do with this man." he gestured to the Marleyan laying on the ground at their feet.

"Leave him. If he decides to get up, then he can get back to work. If he just lays there, so be it. We're almost to shore. There's no point in harming them." He walked away and under his breath he said, "Yet."

*Time skip brought to you by Chibi Eren eating cup ramen*

It took about half an hour for them to reach the shore. Once they arrived, they were greeted by a group of Jaegerists who were stationed in Marley doubling as members of a newly established mafia. The ruse was so no one would expect then to be working for Eren Jeager; to the government, they were Marleyan mobsters. They had found a doctor willing to cooperate with them, faking the blood tests. They just didn't tell him the were from the "Island of Devils".

The leader of the mafia, who was one of the Volunteers, walked up to Eren.

"Heeey, ol' buddy, ol' pal. Glad to see ya got here in one piece." the boss said as he walked toward Eren. When he was about five feet from Eren, a female Jaegerist stepped in between them.

"That's as far as you go." she said, clutching her rifle.

"Aw, come on. I just wanted to greet ya. It's not everyday the great Eren Jeager arrives on your port. I just wanted a chance to speak to an old friend." the boss said, sounding sarcastically hurt.

"What gave you the implication that we were friends?" Eren asked. "I don't remember ever calling you anything close."

Eren's words seemed to anger the man, he could tell that much by the look in his eyes and the twitching of his face muscles, but the boss showed no signs of it in his grin or words.

"Ouch, those words cut deep. Anyways, I assume you're hear to check out the cursed object I told ya about. Follow me."

"Hold on." called the female Jaegerist. Eren and the boss turned to her. "Sir, what should we do about the Marleyans we brought? We can't just simply release them back into society."

"The girl makes a good point. What do ya wanna do with them?" asked the boss tilting his gaze towards Eren.

"I want you to take them somewhere where nobody will find them, and, dispose, of them." Eren said, dragging a thumb across his throat.

"Hear ya loud and clear, boss man." the boss said, turning to go tell the others to carry out the order.

He turned back to Eren. "Well, shall we check out this cursed object?" He lead Eren to a warehouse.

"We brought the thing with us when we heard ya were coming." the boss explained. "Nasty looking thing if I've ever seen one."

"I see." Eren replied. It was obvious that they had brought it, as the amount of cursed spirits were a few dozen more than usual.

They walked over to where a man stood with a few dead curse lay at his feet. The object must be incredibly powerful if the curses tried getting to it. They seemed to be about a Grade Four, with one Grade One.

The boss whispered something in the other guys ear. The other guy went around a corner. They waited for a bit, not speaking. He came back and this time with a small box. He handed it to the boss, who in turn handed it to Eren.

Eren looked at the box in his hands. He was right. The cursed object was the most powerful one he'd ever felt. The cursed energy radiating from the box felt dangerous, malevolent. He opened it.

He dropped the box.

He let out a gasp.

The contents of the box spilled out.

Inside, was a finger.

A/N: *sighs in relief that I completed this chapter* This was a long one. Yeesh, I didn't expect it to be that difficult to make a longer chapter. With this story, I'm planning to combined both plots from Attack on Titan and Jujutsu Kaisen, so I hope this turns out good.

Wish me luck!