Incarnate Part 3

There was a silence as they stood. Eren and Reiner looked at each other, Eren with a passive expression, and Reiner in shock and fear. Falco looked between the two of them, not realizing the severity of the situation.

"U-um, what's wrong? I thought you said you two were old friends!" Falco said, trying to fill the awkward silence. Eren looked at him.

"Thank you, Falco. It's been a long while since we've seen each other, so it's hard to know where to start." Eren said. He looked over at Reiner. "Come on, Reiner. Have a seat."

Reiner was hesitant, so Eren figured he'd need more of a push. "It's a good seat. You'll be able to hear everything from the stage. We're currently under an apartment building, and there's a lot of residents hanging out their windows to watch. Right above our heads."

Reiner went paper-white. He sat down slowly, and exhaled a heavy breath. Falco looked at them, a bit lost, but he smiled anyway.

"Well, I guess I'll be going, then. See you around, Mister Kruger!"

"No Falco. You're going to stay here, and listen to my story." Eren said. Falco stopped, looking at Eren, confused.

"U-uh... okay?"

Timeskip brought to you by the Rumbling

"Um... I think it's starting." Falco said.

"It is." Eren looked at Reiner. "Try to make yourself comfortable."

————————————————————
Willy Tybur's POV:

"Once upon a time, about a hundred years ago, the Eldian Empire used the power of Curses and Jujutsu to take over the world." Behind the curtain, drums beat in suspense, and there were shadows used to illustrate the events behind me. I continued.

"From the time their ancestor, Ymir, appeared to today, who knows how many lives have been claimed by Curses? The latest researchers have claimed that humanity today could go extinct three times, and the number still wouldn't be high enough. The Curses took away an unbelievable amount of history and culture from us."

I swallowed and continued, anticipation in the air. "These slaughters belong to every races history. They belong to humanity's history. They are the path the Eldian Empire chose to take. And once the Eldian Empire ran out of enemies, they turned against each other. That was the beginning of the greatest war in history; the three big Jujutsu Families shed each other's blood in an endless cycle of hatred and betrayal. And during the chaos, one Marleyan hero saw a way to prevail. The great Helos."

I paused, and took a breath. "He manipulates the Eldians so they killed their own, over and over. He joined with the Tybur family, and together, they forced the once unbeatable King Fritz to retreat to an island."

At that, the audience clapped. I continued. "But even in defeat, he continued to reign. Tens of millions of Curses are on that island, ready to curse the entire world."