INCARNATE Part 1

Surprisingly, Eren didn't totally despise living in the hospital, or Marley, actually. It was just like back home when he dreamed of seeing the outside world. Of course, there were things that rubbed him the wrong way, and the constant preaching of how everyone on Paradis was devil-spawn, and the racism towards Eldians, saying how there meer existence brought Curses into this world was a bit irritating.

But everything was bearable. The worst part was the waiting. He was planning his first attack against Marley, and there was going to be a festival in about a month and a half. That was when he planned to strike, when the leaders of countries around the world were gathered in one place. He was planning everyday, and the hardest part was his method of attack. His Cursed Technique wasn't enough collateral damage to deal a significant blow to the world he hated, but he had a plan up his sleeve. He just needed to bump the percentage of his survival from one in a million to two in a million.

He was outside in the courtyard, but instead of sitting on his usual bench he was heading toward a more, secluded, area. He followed a wall toward a corner, and when he turned, he saw his older half-brother.

"Hey, Zeke."

"Hello Eren. My, you've really started to resemble our father quite a bit."

"Yeah. Did you find any information on the topics I asked you about?"

"Some, yes. What would you like to start on?"

"How about the way to bump up the chances of survival? What do you have on that?"

Zeke cleared his throat. "Unfortunately, since this has never been attempted before, I've been unable to find anything about it. It seems that there is only a one in a million percent chance of survival for anyone."

Eren sighed. "I can't get revenge if I'm dead. If you can, keep looking. What else?"

"You asked about the Ackerman clan. Well, I've done my research, and came across some information you probably already know; they were an experiment by the King of the Walls, bodyguards with the physical strength of a Special Grade Curse. Their Cursed Techniques are of an astounding level of power, practically in a different league compared to an average Special Grade Sorcerer. Though, they are next to nothing compared to Satoru Gojo."

"Who's that?" Eren asked, his interest piqued. If this man made someone like Captain Levi or Mikasa look like nothing, then that could complicate things.

"Satoru Gojo is a man of incredible power. There are a few people who refer to him as a god on Earth. I actually wanted to bring him up. His Cursed Technique is called Limitless. This allows him to manipulate space to the atomic level." Zeke explained.

"So that means," Eren started.

"If he does not want to be hit, you won't even come close to touching him." Zeke finished.

"If he's an Eldian, I could probably best him." Eren mused.

"It's unfortunate that he isn't. He is a hundred percent Marleyan. Your Cursed Technique won't have any effect."

"Tch. All right, that puts a hitch in our plan. Back to the Ackermans. What else did you find out?"

Zeke sighed. "If you're referring to the 'Ackerman Disease', then you're out of luck. There is simply no such thing. No ingrained behavior to protect a host. Listen Eren, what I think is that there's no true reason, or ingrained behavior, or compelled instinct. She just likes you so much that she'd snap the necks of a thousand Special Grade Curses for you."

Eren was silent for a bit. "I thought you said you had information on the topics I asked about."

"What are you talking about? That was the information I've gathered." Zeke said, giving Eren a glance.