UPDATE

I decided to wrap this story up to work on the third installment. Kurt and Blaine will be back but now we focus on the Anderson-Hummel children and their adventure in to the big world. There will be a sizable time skip but not by much.

I want to thank all the readers, the voters, those who have saved this and kept up with it. Without you, this story wouldn't be noticed at all. Thank you for letting me create this universe and share it with all of you. I'm forever grateful and I hope that you will enjoy this third installment that is already 12 chapters in.

To give you a bit about it, Evie, Lucas and their family and friends have all been accepted into NYU and have to navigate their lives around the Big Apple. There are some new characters but each one are going to influence our favorite older siblings through ups, down and of course, music. There will also be ton of pics, Instagram posts, Twitter posts, group chats and also a few tik tok videos thrown in so stay tuned and don't be afraid to comment any ideas you wanna see or songs they should use.

Anyways, I want to dedicate this book to my biggest commentator who's comments keep me going: brittstarlightsky

Thank you all so much and stay tuned for more!