Chapter 4

As I finished getting dressed I hear the honk of a car so I quickly grab my purse and get out as Rooster, Bob and Phoenix are waiting for me in Bradley Jeep.

We get to the bar after a 30 minutes drive having fun and joking around and annoying Bradley too ! We get down and see the rest of the group waiting for us

We get to the bar after a 30 minutes drive having fun and joking around and annoying Bradley too ! We get down and see the rest of the group waiting for us. We all get inside and I see my old friend.

Me(smiling): Oy ! Frankie !

Frankie(smile): Well well well see you finally decided to come ! Just gotta warn you my friend Cassie she's a waitress but she kinda resent people from the marine.

Me(smirk): Oh please I'm sure she just resent the guys I'm sure I'm gonna get along just well with her !

Frankie(roll his eyes smiling): Yeah, yeah sure let's say that Rave or should I say Tiger !

Hangman(smirk): Well shit I didnt think you had other friends other then Phoenix, Rooster and Bob Tiger !

Me(roll my eyes): Oh shut up Bagman

Hangman(annoyed): Hangman and you know it damn well

Me(shrughs smirking): Meh I don't particulary care what you think or say

He roll his eyes and we hear a girl say in a mic.

Her: Hey everyone how we doing tonight ?

She start to sing and damn that girl got an amazing voice ! We start singing along me and Phoenix as do a good part of the crowd. We're all clapping at the end of the song as she start to talk.

Her: My name is Cassie, and we are The Loyal (look at a dude who unplunged her stuff) Dude, that was your request. And give it up for Billy, the owner who apparently really meant it when he said only two songs. Oh, and don't forget to tip your servers, 'cause, PS, we're also your servers.

Me(turn to Frankie as she get down the stage): Wait ! That's Cassie ! Why didn't you tell me she was an AMAZING singer !

Frankie(chuckles): Where's the fun in that Tiger !

Me(roll my eyes smiling): Oh shushh you !

We laugh and after a while of talking I got dared to go on the stage and sing a song not any songs but one that describe my last relationship I don't know why they specified but oh well. I got the perfect one ! So I go up on the stage and start to sing.

Yes I did everything this song is about yes I'm petty as fuck but he deserved it very much ! On that the crowd is cheering for another one since The Loyal can't because their serving so I decide to say alright.