Chapter 2

Weston's POV

I woke up on something toned, and tan, a leg. More precisely, my mate's leg. My body was hanging off the bed while I had drooled all over her calf. Jesus. I really was the sloppiest of the brothers. I'd be her least favourite for sure.

Being the youngest of the triplets had its perks, I was the baby of the family, I got away with everything, I could act immature and not get shit for it. Overall. I was spoiled.

Cameron on the other hand was the most serious of us, work was his top priority, he did care for us. Whenever we needed him he'd be there, he didn't smile much though, he didn't spend a lot of time with us either, he stayed in his little world, visiting us every once in a while on planet earth. Lexi, his ex broke him, we were just hoping that Cara could put him back together into the light and funny man we once knew as our older brother.

Then came Grayson, he was the funny and sarcastic one, he always had a comeback for everything, he and I were besties, unlike Cameron who liked to keep his distance we'd share everything. It was as if Grayson and I were twins, and Cameron was just our older brother. Even with Grayson's funny and light exterior, we both knew he was
broken on the inside, the death of our father was Grayson's last straw, his breaking point. We both knew that Cara would be his saving grace.

While being the youngest I had the least responsibilities, making me the most carefree, I did get the occasional "you're brothers are so... while you're not" but Grayson and Cameron always make sure to step up and shut the snarky comments up. I knew it would be hard for the three of us to share Cara, especially when we all needed her to get better,
I'm sure there'll be many occasions where we fight for her undivided attention when we get jealous of each other, and to be honest, I already was feeling jealous.

Being the "softer" one of the three was already a disadvantage, they must seem more manly than me. I was jealous that Grayson got to fuck her in the ass, I'm sure she was very tight, I wanted to feel her too. I was jealous that Cameron got to taste her first, got to finger her first, he also got to fuck her tight little pussy first too. Not fair. Yes I did get a blowjob, and certainly the best blowjob I've ever gotten, but you can't blame me for being jealous of my older better brothers.

It didn't help that they got better looks too. We were triplets but we looked nothing alike. While Cameron had a more masculine face, inheriting our father's looks, with his sharp as a knife jaw, his chiselled cheekbones, and his high nose that was slightly buttoned, he had the greenest eyes I've ever seen, his hair was honey blonde, and girls dug it. His lips were plump, and his cupid-brow was sharp, he had dimples when he occasionally smiled, his build was strong.

Grayson was hot on his heels, with a mixture of moms "Kate's nose" and her contoured cheekbones, and dads square sharp jaw, he had moms sun-kissed skin, and dads muscular build, he certainly was the strongest out of us, he was always at the gym, at any occasion, whether it was because he was angry or because he was happy. He had a mixture of mom's blonde hair and dad's back hair, giving him chocolate brown hair, he had blue eyes like me, only better.

I had to be the most unattractive out of the three. I had paler skin, just lightly touched by the sun, and only during the summers. I had dad's black hair, and pathetic blue eyes, I had inherited most of our mother's looks, her smile, her cheeks, her chin, her lips, and her nose. The only thing I got from my dad was disapproval and his jaw. I was muscular too, but certainly the least buff of the three. I wouldn't say I was ugly, girls die after me. As long as they don't see my brothers.

My insecurities didn't just come from girls finding my brothers hotter, it was because of my dad. I've always been a mamas boy, my dad was always on my ass when he was alive, making sure I knew I was a disgrace to the Scott's name.