Chapter 3

Grayson's POV

Hearing Cara moan was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Standing there in the hot shower all I could think was how nice it would be to go out there and fuck her. But it was Weston's turn, I and I knew he had been waiting for this moment. So being the good brother that I was I didn't go out, instead I turned off the water and listened to Cara moan and ask for more, that was more then enough to get the blood pumping to my cock.

When i heard her scream I grabbed my cock and started stroking it, the more Cara screamed the faster I went, imagining her full lips wrapped around my cock, sucking, taking small breaths, struggling to breathe from the way my cock was filling her mouth, while her nose was pressed against the top of my v, I imagined her bobbing her head up and down while I enjoyed watching her pretty little mouth brining me to the edge.

I imagined grabbing a fistful of her hair and yanking her mouth off me, her complaints when I did so, and then I imagined shoving myself back down her throat, grunting from the pleasure. I imagined her sweet smile while she looked me up from her lashes, the more I heard her scream and moan the faster my hand worked, with her last scream I gave myself a good stroke before I spilled all over my hand and the shower ground.

Turning the water back on I cleaned myself, wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.

I'd like to make that fantasy a reality. Soon.

Walking out I spotted a tired looking Cara on top of a snoring Weston, "going somewhere?" her voice was barely a whisper, but with my supernatural hearing I caught it. She looked down my body, stopping at my abs, looking farther down to my crotch.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I smirked, she hid her face into Weston's neck, and pulled the comforter up to her head.

"I w-was just wondering" she muttered

Walking over I pulled down the comforter, revealing her gorgeous face, "what did you say baby? I count hear you due to this" I said holding up the comforter, she shivered and I placed it back on her pretty little body.

"Oh, um, I said I, uh, I was just wondering" her stuttering was cute, she was cute.

"Well baby" I said pecking her cheek, "if you absolutely need to know, I'm going out to grab you some clothes," she looked astonished like I told her I was casually about to go grab the stars for her.

She tried getting out of Weston's hold, grunting, not being able to budge his strong arm off her "lemmie help" I muttered, grabbing Weston's arm

"Careful," she whispered, "he's asleep"

Nodding I moved aside to let her get out of his grasp.

She scrambled to move my t-shirt down her body like I haven't already seen her pretty little cunt. Smiling I smoothed down the shirt, spending an extra minute at her pretty little tits.

"My... my bag?" I went to go retrieve her bag from Weston's walk-in closet, grabbing her bag as well as some of Weston's clothes and throwing them on I walked out of the closet, handing the bag over to her I turned to leave.

I felt a small hand on my wrist, knowing who it was a slow smile spread on my face, I turned to see a nervous Cara, "Yes, baby?"

She grabbed my hand and opened its palm, and leaving a card into it. Cara Smith was written in bold lettering, it was a credit card. "5-3-1-2" she muttered. I stared into her brown eyes, seeing my confused face she muttered something along the lines of "don't want you to spend all your money on me" I was too busy seeing red to listen to the rest of her explanation.

Did she really think that we'd bring her with us, have her give us some mind-blowing sex and not take care of her? I was raging. She thinks we're using her for sex. Hell no.