Chapter 38

Chapter 38 [Two in One]

    Yun Luxing's almond eyes were ignorant and her voice was soft and waxy. Qi Fengmian's eyes were darkened by her gaze. After a while, he didn't say forgive or not forgive, but squeezed Yun Luxing's soft cheeks and said, "Go to endorse."

    Yun Luxing slumped her shoulders, her drooping head was a little sad. Glancing at Qi Fengmian, he pitifully continued to read. She held the book in one hand and held her face in the other, and every time she read it, she let out a sigh of infinite melancholy.

    Seeing that he couldn't change Qi Fengmian's plan, Yun Luxing could only try to endorse it. After she finished reading a page of the book, Qi Fengmian said, "I'll talk about it after I finish studying this book." This is the deadline for the commitment plan.

    Yun Luxing was still sad alone, but when she heard this, she immediately became happy. She is a very easy to satisfy person, and easy to satisfy people are always moved by small things and then happy.

    With the temptation ahead, Yun Luxing completed the task that Qi Fengmian set today with unprecedented efficiency. After completing the task, Yun Luxing discovered that although Qi Fengmian folded a lot of pages, he only marked the key part for her on each page, and he didn't need to read many other things.     Yun Luxing completed her study tasks ahead of time, so she could play with everyone. Even Qi Fengmian couldn't organize her, not to mention that the other party didn't seem to have this idea at all.     Yun Luxing approached Qi Fengmian boldly. She brought her own small chair and moved, moved, moved, and got closer and closer to Qi Fengmian. From time to time, she secretly raised her eyes to look at Qi Fengmian, and seeing that the other party did not stop her, she continued to move cautiously.     She thought that her actions were very hidden, but Qi Fengmian watched her every move. He watched Yun Luxing approach him quietly, and then carefully stretched out his fingers to poke the motionless sea urchin in the bucket...     The next moment, she was stabbed.     Yun Luxing retracted her hand in a panic, covering her pierced fingers, looking aggrieved but worrying about something, not daring to shout. She was sad for a few seconds, and when her fingers stopped hurting, she looked eagerly at the other seafood in the bucket.

    Looking left and right, she took a twig from the ground and poked a small octopus in the bucket. The size of the octopus is much larger than that of ordinary octopuses. The long tentacles tossed and quickly wrapped up the twig of Yunluxing and tightly wrapped it in his arms, and the suction cup was firmly attached to the branch.     Yun Luxing took a puff, but did not take it out. Just when she was thinking about whether to grab it forcibly or to find another branch, the octopus threw the branch out of her hand and just hit the head of Yun Luxing, who was probing her brain.     He never expected that after being bullied by sea urchins, he would be bullied by octopus again.     Yunlu stomped her feet in a rage. She glanced at Qi Fengmian, who was faintly beside her, and didn't have the courage to complain at this time. Yunluxing glared at the octopus that was constantly churning in the bucket, and threatened in a low voice, "I'll eat you later."     Her tantrum was not deterrent at all, like a cat with jumping feet, soft Fierce, soft and bright claws, strangely cute.     Yun Luxing shredded her fingers and said, "Takoyaki, octopus balls, octopus dumplings, fried octopus..." She was still very angry, but after reading it, she suddenly stopped being angry.     She recited the name of the dish, so she could take revenge on the octopus who bullied her, so she sat down again, looking at the fresh octopus in the bucket with her hands on her cheeks.     Yun Luxing watched, swallowed quietly, and whispered, "Oh, you are so delicious, I forgive you."     Qi Fengmian looked at her calmly. laughed.     ——[Cowardly and soft. ]     Yun Luxing was busy chatting with octopus, immersed in octopus delicacies, she did not hear the voice in Qi Fengmian's heart. After chatting for a while, she couldn't sit still. After a while, she went to help Lao Wu and the others to make a fire. Then the three of them stared at the smoking dry branches in a daze. After a while, Yun Luxing ran to see Xiao Xiao. Grandparents cleaning seafood.