Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The woman's name was Chen Yuling. She looked at the little girl who was sobbing reluctantly, hardened her heart, and pushed her eyes towards Yun Luxing and the others with red eyes.

    She was afraid that Yun Luxing and the others would not believe it, so she tried to explain: "Don't worry, she was not born to me. I usually treat her badly, and I will definitely not miss me after I leave with you."

    Yun Luxing stared at her blankly. , After a long silence, he said, "But I can't take her away."

    Chen Yuling froze in place. Even though she knew from the beginning that the ending was likely to be like this, but after being rejected by Yun Luxing and the others, she still couldn't help feeling disappointed.

    Not for myself, but for the little girl. She is in a difficult situation now. After getting the crystal, she may not be able to successfully obtain powers, and may even become a monster. In any way, it was better for the little girl to follow Yun Luxing than to follow her.

    But at the same time, when she was rejected, she breathed a sigh of relief, perhaps because she was worried about Yun Luxing and the others, or because she was reluctant to rely on her little girl. In short, she pursed her lips and tried to open her mouth to pray again, but in the end she didn't say it.

    Yun Luxing and the tearful little girl looked at each other and couldn't help whispering, "You are so important to each other, why did you send her away? This is abandonment."

    Chen Yuling and the little girl are like Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian . Redeeming and perfecting each other, they are each other's fullness and shadow.

    Chen Yuling understood the deep meaning of Yun Luxing's words, her expression was startled, and there were faint tears in her eyes. She squeezed the crystal she'd just received, thinking, yeah, her worst moment looks to be over soon. Now that she has obtained crystals, and maybe has powers, why would she want to send the little girl away?

    The little girl has been abandoned by her family once. If she is abandoned by herself again, will she still trust others in the future? Is this really good for kids?

    After thinking about it, Chen Yuling's expression relaxed. She apologized to Yun Luxing and the others, of course the other party said it was okay. Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian left soon. It was getting late today. It was not possible for them to buy so much water this time, and they had to ask others to buy more and bring them back together.

    Everything is precious post-apocalyptic, especially with a little less oil. It takes four or five hours to go back and forth from City A to the base, which consumes a lot of oil.

    Chen Yuling looked at Qi Fengmian's back, pursed her lips tightly, and was about to take the little girl's hand home, when a sharp female voice came from beside her: "Chen Yuling! I've been caught! If someone hadn't told me , I didn't know you were going to sell Dotty!"

    After hearing this voice, Chen Yuling's face instantly turned ugly. The little girl even hugged her legs tightly and hid herself back, looking at the angry approaching person with big eyes uneasily.     The other party was a mean-looking middle-aged woman. She pounced on Chen Yuling and the others, grabbed Chen Yuling's thin arm tightly, stretched out her hand and pinched the other party, and occasionally kicked the little girl hiding behind Chen Yuling.     Chen Yuling took the child into her arms, looked at the mad woman with vigilance, and said coldly: "Yun Jing'an, if you make trouble again, I will call you a patrol to maintain the law and order!"     There are law and order regulations near the base. Fighting is strictly prohibited in the trading market.     Yun Jingan's movements paused, in the end she was unwilling to pinch her, and she wanted to grab the child. Although she was really worried that the other party called the police, she still said: "You go and sue! I'm going to sue you for selling my daughter!"     Chen Yuling looked at her colder and colder: "It was you who stopped ordering, think about it. You sold her to change the medicine to see a doctor for your son, and I rescued her from someone else's hand with food, but you don't want to support her, and now you come to rob her, what do you want!"     Yun Jingan stubbed her neck: "Anyway, I confiscated your food, you return my daughter to me, or you will give me the supplies again! Didn't someone give you crystals today, you like a little bit so much, so buy her again. "